Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like this is not the normal game I asked for AT ALL.

Sounds like we have vampires and someone has been converted, and the Wolves missed a kill. Not sure about Mafia based on that write up.
This was my read too.

someone been intimidated is my guess.
Good point . I also wondered if it represented a failed Mafia or SK kill. The restaurant link makes it seem more Mafia ish ? Otherwise could it represent doctor protection?

I feel like this is not the normal game I asked for AT ALL.

Please try to approach the game with a positive attitude. The hosts have put a lot of effort in, I'm sure it's going to be really fun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“THE WHISPER”

In the words of the boy who fell into the echoey water-source, well well well. What a depraved bunch of douchenoggins you all are.

I’ve been the gossip merchant for some pretty shitty towns before, but you guys take the cake. There are some seriously ****** up units around here.

• Apparently a local hotel establishment (“The Baltic Bitch”) has acquired some dodgy prawns, and the prawn cocktails are giving people the shits. Literally. On a more positive note, they do have happy hour from 4-7pm tonight with free prawn cocktails.
  • A local hobo (who smells like TJASTA’s car boot) is on a mission to get as pissed as humanly possible each night, and he’s looking for mates. Apparently he’s holed up at a local dive called “The utensil Pit”. Get along.
  • We got an anonymous tip that Tarkyn_24 has had a boob job.
  • Someone phoned in an anonymous tip that there is a bunch of Italian folk who are starting to cause trouble. I’ve disregarded this as racial stereotyping and have referred the matter to Cadaver.
  • Someone’s dogs escaped last night and took a few shits on a few lawns. They were apparently quite large and walked on two legs.
  • TheInjuryFactory - sounds like you are dead mate (so not sure if you're reading this lulz). Sorry, but Barrybran didn't tag you before because he didn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you you were dead.

http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F3693146%2Fimages%2Fn-OFFICE-GOSSIP-628x314.jpg

Good luck today, and remember...

“Anyone who will gossip TO you will gossip ABOUT you”

*From tomorrow morning, this write-up will lodge around 9am after the initial summary night action write-up (to be posted around 7am).

looks like you're the liar now for trying to claim that I didn't like it initially and calling me a liar.

liarfacejong

I mean, you clicked the like button. But do you really like it?

“THE WHISPER”

In the words of the boy who fell into the echoey water-source, well well well. What a depraved bunch of douchenoggins you all are.

I’ve been the gossip merchant for some pretty shitty towns before, but you guys take the cake. There are some seriously ****** up units around here.
  • Apparently a local hotel establishment (“The Baltic Bitch”) has acquired some dodgy prawns, and the prawn cocktails are giving people the shits. Literally. On a more positive note, they do have happy hour from 4-7pm tonight with free prawn cocktails.
  • A local hobo (who smells like TJASTA’s car boot) is on a mission to get as pissed as humanly possible each night, and he’s looking for mates. Apparently he’s holed up at a local dive called “The utensil Pit”. Get along.
  • We got an anonymous tip that Tarkyn_24 has had a boob job.
  • Someone phoned in an anonymous tip that there is a bunch of Italian folk who are starting to cause trouble. I’ve disregarded this as racial stereotyping and have referred the matter to Cadaver.
  • Someone’s dogs escaped last night and took a few shits on a few lawns. They were apparently quite large and walked on two legs.
  • TheInjuryFactory - sounds like you are dead mate (so not sure if you're reading this lulz). Sorry, but Barrybran didn't tag you before because he didn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you you were dead.

http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F3693146%2Fimages%2Fn-OFFICE-GOSSIP-628x314.jpg

Good luck today, and remember...

“Anyone who will gossip TO you will gossip ABOUT you”

*From tomorrow morning, this write-up will lodge around 9am after the initial summary night action write-up (to be posted around 7am).
Sounds like a Gossip Girl rip-off :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back