Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Reason for your bandwagon?
How is it a bandwagon?

I said from the outset one of porps and DERO has to be lying. If Smeg is the primary play then I’ll learn what I need to know when he hangs and therefore where my vote should lie tomorrow. I think there’s less risk downside to the village from a porps death than a DERO death if they’re the roles they state they are.

How is it a bandwagon?

I said from the outset one of porps and DERO has to be lying. If Smeg is the primary play then I’ll learn what I need to know when he hangs and therefore where my vote should lie tomorrow. I think there’s less risk downside to the village from a porps death than a DERO death if they’re the roles they state they are.

You should have put that in the original post.

This will probably blow your minds but I actually attempted to hit MWPP last night and had a crack at Smeghead the night before. I wanted to go a little left-field and hit less active posters to make sure my hits counted which is why I went TIF (sorry mate!) on the first night.

My first kill was actually MWPP and that is because she kept on me about me being evil. Sorry, but nothing screams evil to me more than someone calling me evil when I am not @Noobzor Chappyuk take note.

Not sure what the hell Porps is on about because she certainly did not block my kill last night. I would suggest having a really good look at her village.
Very funny, nice try to throw me under the bus. Wish I could change my vote.

You should have put that in the original post.
Ah yeah reason for voting rule.

I thought it was implied from my train of thought through the entire day but that’s fair enough to point out.

manangatang reason for voting as laid out in my most recent post. One of DERO and porps is lying.

It doesn't make much difference because this lynch is pretty much decided but I'm going to give Smeg Head the benefit of the doubt and vote for Fr0ggy.
The doc was still around when DERO apparently hit Smeg so t's possible that he had protection and that his call on the frog is true. If not, then no harm done.

I just can't being myself to vote to lynch the one person who could provide a seer and I don't want to abstain. Not that he'll last through the night anyway.

manangatang Barrybran

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dearest village,

It came to me on my way home from dinner at Taco Bell with Mrs Ding that something was troubling me. It was more than the lack of contents in my taco that my hard earned invested in. It's was more than Mrs Ding's incessant talking about her day with kids that I don't know nor claim to father. It was the stench of evil in my city that were hidden in sewers and trying to blend in with the crowd.

I dropped off Mrs Ding and headed to my secret headquarters to convene a top priority meeting to talk business with my good mates Chappyuk and Hoos. We have no secret powers apart from a warm roof over our heads and a well stocked fridge. Whilst this pleases us immensely it does nothing for the rest of the village. We have lost our dear friends NaturalDisaster and spookism so were are your guiding light in these dark dark times. We will guide you to help rid the stench one by one...and then there were none.

1547631820595.png

Dearest village,

It came to me on my way home from dinner at Taco Bell with Mrs Ding that something was troubling me. It was more than the lack of contents in my taco that my hard earned invested in. It's was more than Mrs Ding's incessant talking about her day with kids that I don't know nor claim to father. It was the stench of evil in my city that were hidden in sewers and trying to blend in with the crowd.

I dropped off Mrs Ding and headed to my secret headquarters to convene a top priority meeting to talk business with my good mates Chappyuk and Hoos. We have no secret powers apart from a warm roof over our heads and a well stocked fridge. Whilst this pleases us immensely it does nothing for the rest of the village. We have lost our dear friends NaturalDisaster and spookism so were are your guiding light in these dark dark times. We will guide you to help rid the stench one by one...and then there were none.

Who are you?

Just kidding.

Even if the fisherman role exists don't see why it would be a night immune role.
It's only night immune every second night when he's out at sea. But he doesn't get a seer on that night.
I actually find myself believing him. That's why I didn't vote for him.

I'm voting to lynch por_please-ya. My reasons are twofold.

1. I don't want to have a count toward my non-vote tally and risk being modkilled. As an aside - I like this rule as a pro-participation measure, but would prefer that it came with a sausage in bread.

2. the story about the fisherman and the baker that came home to roost contained too many mixed metaphors for it to be anything other than fictional

manangatang Barrybran

I'm voting to lynch por_please-ya. My reasons are twofold.

1. I don't want to have a count toward my non-vote tally and risk being modkilled. As an aside - I like this rule as a pro-participation measure, but would prefer that it came with a sausage in bread.

2. the story about the fisherman and the baker that came home to roost contained too many mixed metaphors for it to be anything other than fictional

manangatang Barrybran
Lol I didn't even tell THAT story :p

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Day Three

FISHERMAN'S FRIENDS REVOLT

Rising violence in town prompted another gathering of townfolk today in search of those responsible for recent deaths and other incidents. Of particular interest were two men, thought to be locals, including one reported to have killed two of the townfolk in recent nights. An argument ensued and the village turned their attentions to a man who claimed to be the local fisherman. As dusk fell, the townfolk agreed that the fisherman would be executed.

Summary

Smeg Head (Head Vampire - lynched by Village)

IT IS NOW NIGHT. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACTIONS BY 7AM AEDST.

Head Vampire (Non-Village) – cannot be killed at night; seers as “Village”. The Head Vampire converts one (1) player on all odd nights and kills one (1) player on all even nights. Recruits may only win with the vampires and will seer as “Non-Village” regardless of their original role. When the Head Vampire dies, the remaining vampires may choose to kill one player each night. A maximum of four vampires may exist at any one time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back