Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d better hope I die tonight friend because I’ve been waiting for a chance to go hard in this game.

So you want to go hard at me because I suspect you for very valid reasons?

For a good player, I'm surprised you don't see how that doesn't make you look good. Drop your Newfound tunnel vision. Also, please don't kill me tonight, I have some surprise news I want to share with SM in the morning.

So you want to go hard at me because I suspect you for very valid reasons?

For a good player, I'm surprised you don't see how that doesn't make you look good. Drop your Newfound tunnel vision. Also, please don't kill me tonight, I have some surprise news I want to share with SM in the morning.

How many games have you played in the last year where evil kills me at all, let alone the first few nights.

Please don’t pretend to know this game using your own interpretation of facts. I have an extraordinary strike rate finding the guys that still try to paint this as fact.

How many games have you played in the last year where evil kills me at all, let alone the first few nights.

Please don’t pretend to know this game using your own interpretation of facts. I have an extraordinary strike rate finding the guys that still try to paint this as fact.

Given I have played what, 6 or so games here I can't speak for the past year of games, but frankly if I were evil I'd want you gone asap. You read the game very well, analyse situations better than most and if I were evil I would not want someone like you close to end game. Fwiw I am sure this has been the case in at least two games I've played/been involved with here, last game included.

I find it interesting that I mention you and explain why, only for you to reveal you were planning on going hard for me tomorrow. Tell me, why do you suspect I am evil?

I voted Smeg when it was in the balance you silly boy. Maybe take the time to look back right now before making your little lists.

What's you post count this round?

What's you post count this round?

Back off man. He voted the head vampire so he can't be a wolf, mafia or vampire underling Limping onto a wagon that was not slowing down. Guaranteed good.

;)

Hey Tarkyn_24 seeing that everyone is asleep and it's only us Northern Hemisphere peeps about. Care to tell us which evil you are? Promise I wont tell those pesky Southern hemisphere peeps.

Given I have played what, 6 or so games here I can't speak for the past year of games, but frankly if I were evil I'd want you gone asap. You read the game very well, analyse situations better than most and if I were evil I would not want someone like you close to end game. Fwiw I am sure this has been the case in at least two games I've played/been involved with here, last game included.

I find it interesting that I mention you and explain why, only for you to reveal you were planning on going hard for me tomorrow. Tell me, why do you suspect I am evil?

I’m one of the best mate but I’ve got an extraordinary history of battling evil trying to position me. Been an ongoing thing. I’d be one of the first, if not the first seered every game which is why I’m rarely killed early by evil.

What I do look for, and has been a trend, is when people start to go hard for me around day three. It’s a nice deflection but it’s usually when I start taking down a few flogs who either think they’re reading the game or are stupid enough to start thinking from their PM’s they can start the good old play again. There’s a few left alive in this game that know exactly what I’m talking about.

If you want to start it then this is what I play for. I’ll tell you this though, in the vague chance you somehow get over me tomorrow my death reveal will leave you scrambling again on Friday. Really want to chance it? I’m game friend. We all make our own fun.

Hey Tarkyn_24 seeing that everyone is asleep and it's only us Northern Hemisphere peeps about. Care to tell us which evil you are? Promise I wont tell those pesky Southern hemisphere peeps.
Hey chappy,

I know it’s not what you want to hear, but I’ve spent the last three days dancing to YMCA.

I do hope I get to continue my dance for at least a fourth day.

Yours,
Tarks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m one of the best mate but I’ve got an extraordinary history of battling evil trying to position me. Been an ongoing thing. I’d be one of the first, if not the first seered every game which is why I’m rarely killed early by evil.

What I do look for, and has been a trend, is when people start to go hard for me around day three. It’s a nice deflection but it’s usually when I start taking down a few flogs who either think they’re reading the game or are stupid enough to start thinking from their PM’s they can start the good old play again. There’s a few left alive in this game that know exactly what I’m talking about.

If you want to start it then this is what I play for. I’ll tell you this though, in the vague chance you somehow get over me tomorrow my death reveal will leave you scrambling again on Friday. Really want to chance it? I’m game friend. We all make our own fun.
You mean people start to go hard on you at the point where you lift your head and start trying to steer the village? Colour me shocked.

This game is very reminiscent of the most recent one gone. You flit in and out of the thread early, and then come back late and try to take charge. Behaviourally I have you pegged as evil at this stage. Convince me otherwise.

Genuinely surprised at your reaction because I mentioned you in my list. I explained why with quite reasonable points as to why I included you and you respond by saying you're going to go hard at me. I ask why you think I'm evil and you respond with a post I'll sum with "I'm game if you are!"?

Put yourself in my shoes. If you're vanilla and looking at who'd be recruited or who'd be evil, would you not look at a good player who has gone under the radar and survived several nights? Seer or no seer, there's no saying Smeg hadn't recruited you and frankly why wouldn't he? As it stands, I think it's much more likely he'd choose one of Porp or Far Kern to recruit than yourself, but if it isn't them then surely he'd go for a gun player and you'd be at the top of my list.

I cbf checking as I'm going to bed now, but if Smeg missed one of his recruits thus far and outed Fr0ggy as a wolf, maybe the frog was his failed recruit and he outed him to try and save his skin?

DERO if someone can corroborate this then it would be a logical kill imo.

Hey chappy,

I know it’s not what you want to hear, but I’ve spent the last three days dancing to YMCA.

Yours,
Tarks

NTTAWWT.

Lol at being the top suspect. I also voted to lynch Smeg.

I note that DERO isn't even mentioned in your little list. Faction team mate? I'm shocked people have believed his vig claim when he is constantly avoiding questions and has effectively disappeared shortly after throwing me under the bus.

I cbf checking as I'm going to bed now, but if Smeg missed one of his recruits thus far and outed Fr0ggy as a wolf, maybe the frog was his failed recruit and he outed him to try and save his skin?

Chappyuk given you've got time up your sleeve, can you check the above?

That's one of the smartest things you've said lately ;) I think you could be on to something.

Lol at being the top suspect. I also voted to lynch Smeg.

I note that DERO isn't even mentioned in your little list. Faction team mate? I'm shocked people have believed his vig claim when he is constantly avoiding questions and has effectively disappeared shortly after throwing me under the bus.

Lol oh Porp, just because I think you'd be a recruit target doesn't mean I am evil. As MWPP learned just because someone suspects you it doesn't make them evil. You're welcome to explain to the group why you think I am evil though :)

DERO is not on my list as he is quite obviously the vig. Let's play hypothetical for a second and say he was recruited. Why would he out the head vampire who recruits his team mates? Especially given Smeg was not going to be lynched or even considered for a lynch until DERO outed him. Once again if DERO was recruited, he has effectively killed his recruiter and now will likely be killed be the Wolves or mafia. It is a lose lose situation. Unless he is a terrible player, that makes no sense.

What makes sense and is the simplest answer to the question of 'what alignment is Dero' is he is the town vig.

Lol oh Porp, just because I think you'd be a recruit target doesn't mean I am evil. As MWPP learned just because someone suspects you it doesn't make them evil. You're welcome to explain to the group why you think I am evil though :)

DERO is not on my list as he is quite obviously the vig. Let's play hypothetical for a second and say he was recruited. Why would he out the head vampire who recruits his team mates? Especially given Smeg was not going to be lynched or even considered for a lynch until DERO outed him. Once again if DERO was recruited, he has effectively killed his recruiter and now will likely be killed be the Wolves or mafia. It is a lose lose situation. Unless he is a terrible player, that makes no sense.

What makes sense and is the simplest answer to the question of 'what alignment is Dero' is he is the town vig.
He lied when he said he targeted MWPP because I targeted his action, meaning Ding or Tarks should be dead but they are not. This is why I don't believe him. Unless my role was blocked and I didn't know (because I was told that my action was successful).

I'm trying to figure out what else he could be.

Btw I'm not entirely serious you being in cahoots with him :p

He lied when he said he targeted MWPP because I targeted his action, meaning Ding or Tarks should be dead but they are not. This is why I don't believe him. Unless my role was blocked and I didn't know (because I was told that my action was successful).

I'm trying to figure out what else he could be.

Btw I'm not entirely serious you being in cahoots with him :p

This comes down to the mods. You were roleblocked a few games ago and we were told it was unsuccessful as you didn't have a role to block.

I would like to hear from the mods that this is the case here.

Hey chappy,

I know it’s not what you want to hear, but I've spent the last three days dancing to YMCA.

Yours,
Tarks
That's the most suspicious thing I've seen so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back