BBL Match 33 Perth Scorchers v Brisbane Heat 2045hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Swepson has either really regressed this season or is woefully out of form. Has looked shocking for the most part, and is probably lucky the Heat's bowling stocks are as s**t as they are.

Bit of both probably looked poor in the. Shield coming in.

Bit of both probably looked poor in the. Shield coming in.
He's always lacked control - which most leg spinners do - but he doesn't look like a wicket threat anymore. Wonder if the Pakistan tour dented his confidence. Would be a shame if that's the case, because I don't think he was as poor as he was made out to be. Pitch offered nothing, and he looked more dangerous than his figures suggested, and IIRC had a few drops off his bowling.

He's always lacked control - which most leg spinners do - but he doesn't look like a wicket threat anymore. Wonder if the Pakistan tour dented his confidence. Would be a shame if that's the case, because I don't think he was as poor as he was made out to be. Pitch offered nothing, and he looked more dangerous than his figures suggested, and IIRC had a few drops off his bowling.

He was dreadful no two ways about it on that tour BUT he just seems to be bowling half fit doesn’t seem to be going through the wicket

Hobson must have been doing something at training because a bunch of WA/Scorchers were calling his breakout year

Far from it so far

Mixing a good Gatorade? That’s all I’ve got

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mixing a good Gatorade? That’s all I’ve got
tumblr_m84tmvNfOP1qa4kw5o1_500.gif

Have Aus got any T20s coming up or nah

This is usually the time of the year where we have some B/C side t20s while the A team gets a rest, would like Hardie to get a go if so

Have Aus got any T20s coming up or nah

This is usually the time of the year where we have some B/C side t20s while the A team gets a rest, would like Hardie to get a go if so

Think it’s after the Indian series

Back