BBL Match 52 Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Renegades 1845hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope the Gades make the finals.Just don't know which Adelaide side will turn up.There overdue for a better performance.

I think there is also a concern if Hardie bowls the attack is a bit sameish.

Might not have a choice when Agar goes, and Kelly out (he’s not playing for a week at least)

Hope the Gades make the finals.Just don't know which Adelaide side will turn up.There overdue for a better performance.

That game is essentially a 5th vs 6th final. I'd say the Strikers go in with a preference to bowl first so they know how quickly they need to knock the runs off to finish ahead of the Gades.

The fact the Strikers are still in contention for finals is astounding considering how putrid they've been. The last few games all have relevance towards final ladder positions, Canes essentially need to win both and Thunder will need to win theirs to get a finals spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been disappointing Guptill,hopefully everything clicks against the Thunder.

Pretty sure we play the Stars not the Gades. We have played the Gades twice (won a few days ago and lost earlier when Finch got 70 odd)

That game is essentially a 5th vs 6th final. I'd say the Strikers go in with a preference to bowl first so they know how quickly they need to knock the runs off to finish ahead of the Gades.

The fact the Strikers are still in contention for finals is astounding considering how putrid they've been. The last few games all have relevance towards final ladder positions, Canes essentially need to win both and Thunder will need to win theirs to get a finals spot.

Let’s be real from 3rd down they have all been rubbish. How we are 4th is the biggest laugh.

Adelaide are due to play better than the last few matches.Hurricanes have also been disappointing,imo.
Heat are also coming.

Back