MRP / Trib. Big Pie, key Tigers defender hit with one-match bans

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimes fair enough, Cox getting suspended is a ****in joke
Big Cox must challenge, otherwise it would set a very very very low precedent. Cannot believe Liam Jones SWINGING an arm at Jack got
less!

Big Cox must rise to the challenge. Can you imagine Nank does same block and gets a week...we'd be royally fooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My vague recollection is you don't risk further suspension by challenging now, but you might have to stump up $10k, refundable only if you get off.

That Mason Cox shepherding/blocking action should be banned in my opinion, though I understand it is very common. Any shepherding or blocking should have to be done with your arms and not by bumping(other than a side bump to knock the player slightly off balance.) A player chasing an opponent or with his eyes fixed on the play from further up the field and running to position himself should not be subject to somebody stepping into their path to block them or any front on full body weight bumping action. I would agree with Cox using his arms to push Grimes off balance in that scenario or jostling from a side by side position so as to check his run.

Mitchell one was worse no suspension

mumford wacks a bloke in the chin and appeals and gets off

richmond dont even appeal something that didnt even connect and the bloke got straight up ?

what the * is going on ?

Mitchell one was worse no suspension

mumford wacks a bloke in the chin and appeals and gets off

richmond dont even appeal something that didnt even connect and the bloke got straight up ?

what the **** is going on ?

Cause we are rfc. The first jones knocks down jack off the ball now that yank does the same thing and all clear. Wait till one of ours does it and see what happens. How did Eddie go by the way with the coin toss thing is it all ok has the afl forgiven him.:think:o_O:rolleyes:

Sliding doors moment...

Forget about the Cox non-suspension but his take-down of Grimes way off the ball should have been at least a free kick to Dylan.
From that we likely clear the area so no contest in the forward pocket would have ensued...
Therefore Grimes would not have been seen to elbow Elliot high - so no case and suspension.

Umpire missing the utensils blocking has cost us Dylan for this week. :think: :( :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back