Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeking EOI for a new coach replacing American Doggies. List is at 2022 List Management Thread

We will be heading into our rookie draft soon.

The Sultan boncer34 bone2468

It would be great if EOIs could write a few short lines about why you are interested, any experience with fantasy AFL and any other relevant information.

Is there enough interest on here in opening a new keeper league from this year? Just looking back through the posts there seemed to be a few takers?
If so, I'd be interested in another keeper league too. Also, I can also endorse Deadly Dunkley to take on the vacant role in this league. He continues to be an active foundation member of my Keeper Dynasty League (now in 3rd year)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there enough interest on here in opening a new keeper league from this year? Just looking back through the posts there seemed to be a few takers?

I’d definitely be keen, I’m apart of a few keepers on UF but never got the chance to draft my own team as of yet so would love the chance

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’d definitely be keen, I’m apart of a few keepers on UF but never got the chance to draft my own team as of yet so would love the chance

If we were to open a new keeper league of around 12 coaches with say squads of 45, that makes 540 picks! What would be the best way of conducting the draft given the impending start of matches in March?

If we were to open a new keeper league of around 12 coaches with say squads of 45, that makes 540 picks! What would be the best way of conducting the draft given the impending start of matches in March?
You’d probably have to pick a weekend and smash through it. 5 mins per pick, everyone would have to agree to pre-rank. You could do it albeit it would be a long day. Maybe we hold for 12 months and try to get a new coach group together from about next Jan?

I’d be keen on this

I am keen

OK, let's do it. I've created a new Keeper league, called Keeper Dynasty 2022 for those wanting the opportunity to recruit from scratch. Entry is by invitation only and is only listed here and in dedicated thread for Ultimate Footy - Keeper Dynasty League which is now in 3rd year.

League will be Category Based and limited to 12 coaches. Squads will be 45 comprising 5 Backs, 7 Centres, 5 Forwards, 1 Ruck and 2 Utilities with an emergency for each (5), plus a reserve bench of 20.

Draft is intended for Sunday 6 March at 7 pm(live online). As there will be 540 picks, I have limited pick time to 1 minute but draft will still probably take 2 - 3 hours. I apologize in advance for this but it seems the best option - coaches unable to attend draft can set their pre-draft rankings.

Invitation to be part of this new keeper league is as follows:

If interested, please enter early as I will delete league if not enough interest.

The Lane Train malteaser Deadly Dunkley creamPIES Matthew Jelley Drew23 bone2468 Zim^zuM boncer34 The Sultan and anyone else interested.

OK, let's do it. I've created a new Keeper league, called Keeper Dynasty 2022 for those wanting the opportunity to recruit from scratch. Entry is by invitation only and is only listed here and in dedicated thread for Ultimate Footy - Keeper Dynasty League which is now in 3rd year.

League will be Category Based and limited to 12 coaches. Squads will be 45 comprising 5 Backs, 7 Centres, 5 Forwards, 1 Ruck and 2 Utilities with an emergency for each (5), plus a reserve bench of 20.

Draft is intended for Sunday 6 March at 7 pm(live online). As there will be 540 picks, I have limited pick time to 1 minute but draft will still probably take 2 - 3 hours. I apologize in advance for this but it seems the best option - coaches unable to attend draft can set their pre-draft rankings.

If interested, please enter early as I will delete league if not enough interest.

The Lane Train malteaser Deadly Dunkley creamPIES Matthew Jelley Drew23 bone2468 Zim^zuM boncer34 The Sultan and anyone else interested.

Awesome mate, I’ve joined

I’m in but have changed my name to Bloods n Cripps

I'm keen but would probably miss the start as I already have a draft that afternoon
That would probably not be a problem as your afternoon draft could possibly be over by 7pm. Depending on number of selections and time per pick, most drafts rarely go over 2 hours or so, as the UF algorithm allows only 10 seconds for picks when coaches aren't present at draft (relying on autopick on their pre-draft order.

Actually I've been involved in 2 drafts at the time and find it helps to have written down beside you how many B, C, F etc are required in each draft and then crossing off the numbers you pick in each during the draft.

Anyway, up to you. Currently we have 6 coaches enrolled for the new league out of 12.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back