Bigfooty's version of Big Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sapaul
What will happen is once I have all the 'housemates' I will start another thread which will be titled something like "bigfooty big brother-the official thread" and only the 'housemates' and myself(as big brother) can post in the 'house'(which will be the official thread).
So only housemates and BB can post in the thread but the thread can be viewed (but not posted on by others)?????? I assume as the housemate gets kicked out, he/she will be blocked from posting on the thread but can still read it??????

Re: Re: Bigfooty's version of Big Brother

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
So only housemates and BB can post in the thread but the thread can be viewed (but not posted on by others)?????? I assume as the housemate gets kicked out, he/she will be blocked from posting on the thread but can still read it??????

Pretty much spot on Skip.Hopefully no one other than housemates or myself will post in it but if they do, then hopefully Dave will just delete posts ASAP.Everyone else(including evicted housemates) are the audience.

Rebecca-This weekend it will begin.

Happy birthday Amanda for recently.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bigfooty's version of Big Brother

Originally posted by beckybiglands
OMG, don't you ever use the "R" word again!

Sorry, that was to Skippy_14 who asked earlier in the thread.:D

So I'm guessing that each week someone sets up a poll of the people that have been nominated, and everyone else gets to vote, 'cept us in the so-called "house"?

Re: Re: Re: Bigfooty's version of Big Brother

Pretty much spot on Skip.Hopefully no one other than housemates or myself will post in it but if they do, then hopefully Dave will just delete posts ASAP.Everyone else(including evicted housemates) are the audience.

Rebecca-This weekend it will begin.

Happy birthday Amanda for recently.
:eek: Don't you mean Stiff:p .

I can smell another false eviction coming on:p

Originally posted by Skippy_14
So I'm guessing that each week someone sets up a poll of the people that have been nominated, and everyone else gets to vote, 'cept us in the so-called "house"?
I can see all these aliases appearing...

You're lucky you were born female.;) so if you wanna be in, you're in.

This is the unofficial line up so if anyone wants to pull out at the last second now is the time to do so as this will start this weekend.

Females

AngelEyes
adelaide_girl
Scottys_girl
_espoir
becky biglands
Skippy_14

Males

Roodog
Fergus
Dave W
Stiffy_18
dyertribe
Yob
Bockchoy_67
Crows98
noddy
Carmelo Anthony

16 so it'll be a pretty full house which is ok as it means it will last longer.:D

Any last minute questions, go for it but everything will be explained on the opening 'house' thread this weekend anyway.
So I'm guessing this is the 1st time we will see a Stiffy in the Big Brother house...:eek:

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
So I'm guessing this is the 1st time we will see a Stiffy in the Big Brother house...:eek:

Not quite Kane. Some of the guys in BB 4 would have had purer images if they'd worn boxing gloves to bed and left the tissue box alone!! :p

Do you remember when Monica was doing that erotic dance up and down Fryzie the night that she was wearing that blonde wig, and a slinky blue (I think) dress??

I remember Fryzie's side-on profile also suggesting that there was a Stiffy in the house, and I don't mean Stiffy_18!!

unless we're talking about centimetres!! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by macca23
Not quite Kane. Some of the guys in BB 4 would have had purer images if they'd worn boxing gloves to bed and left the tissue box alone!! :p

Do you remember when Monica was doing that erotic dance up and down Fryzie the night that she was wearing that blonde wig, and a slinky blue (I think) dress??

I remember Fryzie's side-on profile also suggesting that there was a Stiffy in the house, and I don't mean Stiffy_18!!

unless we're talking about centimetres!! :p
Hmmm, missed this one.

Perhaps the 1st time we have seen a Stiffy in the flesh then in th BB house...

Originally posted by Skippy_14
Anyone know when this all starts?

I'm pretty sure it starts this weekend, could be wrong though.

Can't wait for it to start, should be great.

Might even get some MLS t - shirts out of the closet.

"Massive Legend Squad." :p

You're lucky you were born female.;) so if you wanna be in, you're in.

:( You're want me to pull up an arguement for ratings, don't you? :(

Eh, if there's space, Raids has told (her rearrival is soon) that she would love to be in it, if space.

Originally posted by AngelEyes
Stiff wants to show his reputation, hehe.
How did I know you were going to reply:p. Seriously, these boards are supposed to be rated G. I reckon its time our board's rating gets some reconsideration

:eek: I'd drink you under the table.
In your dreams girl :eek: As long as its not tequilla or those bloody cowboys :(

How did I know you were going to reply:p. Seriously, these boards are supposed to be rated G. I reckon its time our board's rating gets some reconsideration
Well when it's leading poster has the name Stiffy, you wonder sometimes.
In your dreams girl :eek: As long as its not tequilla or those bloody cowboys :(

Denial is a deep and powerful frame of mind. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back