Jav-.jpg

to give someone a

black_eye.jpg

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Sorry just couldn't resist. The first bloke is HUGE:eek:

Originally posted by RaDaR ReiLLy
hey guys!
is it too late to sign up?

I'll put it my .59c for her admission to the BFBB team.

You want an entertaining, crowd pleasing, energetic housemate, then Raids is your gal! I've learnt, don't under-restermate the power of a Brent Reilly fan. :)

Originally posted by AngelEyes
admit it, you love it! :p
Nah:eek:

And it is your fault for coming up with the name Stiffy_18. :p
C'mon its a ripper of username:p

Especially since I got asked in one fo the nicknames thread a while ago if it mean that if it was 18 inches when its stiff:eek: :p

I couldn't believe someone actually thought that.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Nah:eek:
Sure, sure. :eek:
Originally posted by Stiffy_18
C'mon its a ripper of username:p

Especially since I got asked in one fo the nicknames thread a while ago if it mean that if it was 18 inches when its stiff:eek: :p

I couldn't believe someone actually thought that.:rolleyes:

:eek: I remember Rucci writing when he quoted you, "a username that get's his name from his favourite goalsneak, Johncock". I found that funny, that they had to explain you're username.

And yeah well, it IS a ripper. I'd give you that one.

another underscoreless girl to battle against, just what the BFBB house needs...

if we all get to take something from the outside in, i'm going to bring my last slab of becks left over from my birthday... should help us out during the un-cut and up-late episodes...

:eek: I remember Rucci writing when he quoted you, "a username that get's his name from his favourite goalsneak, Johncock". I found that funny, that they had to explain you're username.

And yeah well, it IS a ripper. I'd give you that one.
He had to do it. Otherwise it would have looked bad:p

Thanks you she finally shows a sign of weakness:p

:eek: Says you Mr 10 cowboys and he's gone.

You don't stand a chance. :p
Thats 11 cowboys (or as one of my mates calls them "d*cksuckers":eek: :p ) in an hour and not taking into consideration that we 5 of us killed off a bottle of Johny before we had those sucker.

Anyone who burries a bottle of JW for a night stand one hell of a chance;):p

Originally posted by beckybiglands
if we all get to take something from the outside in, i'm going to bring my last slab of becks left over from my birthday... should help us out during the un-cut and up-late episodes...
:) Someone's on the ball.

Speaking of all things proper bigbrother, what do we have to basically do...as in er, mini-profiles. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back