Bigger disappointment this year - Melbourne or Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing is, if anyone actually followed us last year they’d realise we had a block of good form before failing on QB, went back to losing when we shouldn’t have, then put 4 games together at the end of the year.

Picking us for 8-11 was a realistic prediction. Bottom 4 I concede is far worse than I thought but i never bought into this premiership rubbish. We are 2 years away from being legitimate if our coaching panel wakes up to our issues and stops drafting ‘inside bulls’.

The thing is, if anyone actually followed us last year they’d realise we had a block of good form before failing on QB, went back to losing when we shouldn’t have, then put 4 games together at the end of the year.

Picking us for 8-11 was a realistic prediction. Bottom 4 I concede is far worse than I thought but i never bought into this premiership rubbish. We are 2 years away from being legitimate if our coaching panel wakes up to our issues and stops drafting ‘inside bulls’.

Got any inside bulls you want to offload could do with one or two to complement our outside players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back