Black & White Show 2019/20: Xmas Edition dropped today

Quicky

Brownlow Medallist
May 27, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
I'm a bit concerned about all these players who reckon they've got no money. Is this a clever ruse to get out of paying? Or are they just terrible with money?

Loved Brodes answer! Also Reid forgetting his wallet whenever there's a lunch. He's the guy that disappears when his shout is up. We've all got that mate.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm a bit concerned about all these players who reckon they've got no money. Is this a clever ruse to get out of paying? Or are they just terrible with money?

Loved Brodes answer! Also Reid forgetting his wallet whenever there's a lunch. He's the guy that disappears when his shout is up. We've all got that mate.
More money, more expensive tastes I guess.

Reidy has been pinned the tight arse for many years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JB1975

Premium Platinum
Feb 26, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
The identification of Trav at the start was a highlight for me. 'Travis Cloke: 10 games for the Bulldogs'.

I can relate to Reidy's affliction, I tend to forget my wallet when I go to restaurants and bars and the like. I get pilloried as tight-fisted, but it's a bit hard to show largesse when the wallet has been squirreled away left behind somewhere at home.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Could've bought a house and be tight on cash afterwards... Hopefully.

Top Bottom