Remove this Banner Ad

Wrenny

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
According to 7 news, Essendon and Dan Richardson's management have spoken.

despite some massive offers to key players , we have been able to maintain our stars whilst Dan has been at the club. His knowledge in contract negotiations has been vital as has been his work in removing dead wood . eg 2016 assistant coaches and bringing in New recruiting staff. All which occurred prior to Balmey arriving.

As if , dan is Richmond royalty , no way would he go there
Tom Browne throws s**t at a wall and hopes it will stick.
Dan Richardson doesn’t have a manager.
He was in that game for a long time and knows it all to represent himself.

Edit: Sorry was trying to quote the Tom Browne twitter, not your particular quote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long time since Ive seen you around man, but how good was this year!!!!
He's been here a fair bit, namely buying Carlton Draught and selling it off at a premium.

His work at Richmond is done. Kept all the major stars was able to fit Nank, Prestia and Caddy in plus tie up a lot of our next generation. He’s done all he can might be a good time to move on and bring some fresh blood in

I have been a massive critic of Dan, and wrote a letter to the club last year demanding he be sacked over his statement that the fans were to blame for a supposed strategy to just make the 8 only (because we didnt have the balls to hack a proper rebuild)

he also oversaw a period of massive dysfunction within the footy dept while he was the head of it

that said, he does manage contracts well, and we have only lost deledio and white in his time. also balme only took his current job on the basis it wouldnt burn dan (he is a strong friend of Richardson's since they played together, and has been around his kid regularly since he was born)

part of me still wants him gone, but he does seem better suited to the lesser role

I have been a massive critic of Dan, and wrote a letter to the club last year demanding he be sacked over his statement that the fans were to blame for a supposed strategy to just make the 8 only (because we didnt have the balls to hack a proper rebuild)

he also oversaw a period of massive dysfunction within the footy dept while he was the head of it

that said, he does manage contracts well, and we have only lost deledio and white in his time. also balme only took his current job on the basis it wouldnt burn dan (he is a strong friend of Richardson's since they played together, and has been around his kid regularly since he was born)

part of me still wants him gone, but he does seem better suited to the lesser role
perhaps reword that partner, he hardly said the fans were to blame, he suggested the fans wouldn't handle being bottom of the ladder, we wanted to compete, and to that I say *en A , i dont know too many campaigners who prefer a period like MELB or LIONS have had , fair call

Remove this Banner Ad

Back