Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 1st Test 9-13 Feb, 1430hrs at Nagpur

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you suggesting that’s a bad record? England can’t even beat the Windies away from home, Australia aren’t unique here.

I'm saying what I said 7 posts ago, we hardly ever win away from home.

Beating NZ is nothing, we beat them almost every series and the Pakistan series was a farce with those pitches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe captain Pat should take his moral high ground and * off. I loved him when he first came on the scene but can't stand him now. Doesn't need a coach, the players know better. Won't endorse sponsers even though they pay his massive salary. He has been the worst thing to happen to australian cricket since sandpaper gate. And now he can't hit a length to save his life
Cry more.

One of the poorer days of test cricket by an Australian team for a long time. Starting from the half baked lead-in to the selections to the batting and now the bowling. Even Cummins has been tapped.

Real chance to start afresh and usher in a new era by selecting a new opening pair yet they go with Warner again despite his track record. Then throw in this village grade off spinner with 5 games of first class cricket under his belt, lead by a captain that looks tired and disinterested. Outstandingly poor.

He now has more test wickets than village grade combined so that's a positive

Back