Breaking News: Brown to Hawks......

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Re: Re: Breaking News: Brown to Hawks......

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Been watching Ch10 in Adelaide, have we??????:rolleyes:
That would be right, do you really believe adelaide would know more about Nathan Brown than Melbourne. They're full of crap and if you believe them it's sad mate.

CANT HAPPEN DEAL DONE

ALSO HAWKS DONT HAVE A PENNY TO SPARE EVEN 4 OTHER PLAYERS ASKED TO SIGN 2 YEAR DEAL HAVE REFUSED

TOUGH TIME A THE SO CALLED FAMILY CLUB

WHOS SCREWIN WHO????????

Originally posted by morgoth
All I can tell you is what I was told and the source has proven very, very accurate in the past.

yet you can't answer any of the logical arguments against your so called facts

All I can tell you is what I was told and the source has proven very, very accurate in the past.

Showbag, mate, showbag.

Hawthorn have a contract on the table, which blows your apparent rumour to the shithouse.

Nathan Brown to the Maggies
Wirripunda to the Maggies
Soloman to the Maggies
Stevens to the Maggies
as well as Leigh Matthews as assistant coach, Simon Black to sit on the bench adn Vossy to carry the drinks AND ALL IT IS GONNA COST IS A CARTON OF CIGGIES AND A SLAB OF ****...................................................For goodness sake Im a collingwood member and I cant stand all this trade tALK BULLTISH

Nah, story is he has knee AND back problems and at 27 Hawthorn do not want to give him 3 years as they are concerned he does not have it. They are giving the appearance that they want him to drive his value up.

Story goes that he went forward this year as he can no longer keep up with forwards due to his injuries. Another Mitchell White I would suggest. The source has proven to be reliable in the past re rumours and is rated very highly on the Pie board I live on.

Bedtime story?

Not only are you out two years in his age, your out in your reasoning. He went forward as there was no Holland, Barker or Thompson at the time. That he did so well and was left there was a testament to his work-rate to make a forced move work.

Missed two games in the last four years btw. Every other KPP we have has missed.. way more than that. :(

Oh and to those that said about how's and why's for the Hawks chasing N.Brown, I agree. Stupid and will cause discontent down the track. Nowhere near worth what he is (apparently) asking.

Originally posted by OneEyedPie
CANT HAPPEN DEAL DONE

ALSO HAWKS DONT HAVE A PENNY TO SPARE EVEN 4 OTHER PLAYERS ASKED TO SIGN 2 YEAR DEAL HAVE REFUSED

TOUGH TIME A THE SO CALLED FAMILY CLUB

WHOS SCREWIN WHO????????

Typical Collingwood supporter.
You're screwin' yourself if you can't get the facts straight. Rawlings leaves so club will rescind all player cuts (all were agreed to btw) which now leaves them under cap so they can deal for Brown or Solomon with Holland and Harford as bait.

That's what the Shun says so it must be true ;)

Originally posted by lazydog
Rawlings leaves so club will rescind all player cuts (all were agreed to btw) which now leaves them under cap so they can deal for Brown or Solomon with Holland and Harford as bait. ;)

With that bait I hope they're patient.;)

Rawlings leaves so club will rescind all player cuts (all were agreed to btw) which now leaves them under cap so they can deal for Brown or Solomon with Holland and Harford as bait.

Do you Hawthorn supporters really believe you'll get anyone of value for Harford and Holland. :D

If you do....your in for a huge disapointment!

If he so fit Grendel, why no three year deal. Brown will cost a lot more, surely you would be better to trade Holland and pay part of his salary then to trade Rawlings. Barker & Holland are both older so why keep them over Rawlings?

All I know is the guy who passed this story on has been right every time and he very rarely says anything. Why are the smarter clubs (when it comes to recruiting staying awa?????).

I would imagine, with Rawlings seemingly departing, Holland will stay. He may be past his prime, but you don't trade key position players for forward pocket's.

Surely Collingwood supporters can recall Dutchy taking 1double figure marks against them in Rd 12.

Harford, who knows. He is an extra, that if we can off-load it is salary relief, apart from that, who cares.

Surely Collingwood supporters can recall Dutchy taking 1double figure marks against them in Rd 12.

Yep...if you perform against Collingwood, that makes you a superstar hey. On the form of that game alone, surely he is worth more then a dud forward pocket like Brown. :rolleyes:

Harford, who knows.

Who knows.....you know, I know, we all know. He's a dud!

He is an extra, that if we can off-load it is salary relief, apart from that, who cares.

Translation: We know he's a dud. If we can rip some other team off and get something for him...then great. If not, we'll be delisting him anyway!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apart from people ****canning each other about Rawlings dodgy knees...

is there any backup to the Brown nominates Hawks and has been offered 15.mil for 3 rumour?

Good move by Hawthorn. I was hoping Brown would be coming to Collingwood though. Lets face it, Brown is a much better overall player then Rawlings. Sure Rawlings can take marks and such but when you think about it, Does he have the best kick in the world. I wouldnt back Rawlings from 20metres out in front sometimes. Nathan Brown is basically the total package. Good mark, Good kick, Knows where the goals are, Young and cocky. Hawthorn did good here.

is there any backup to the Brown nominates Hawks and has been offered 15.mil for 3 rumour?

15 mil....geez the salary cap's going up a fair bit next year :D

Sounds like he'll be catching up to Kouta's salary hey ;)

Good move by Hawthorn. I was hoping Brown would be coming to Collingwood though. Lets face it, Brown is a much better overall player then Rawlings. Sure Rawlings can take marks and such but when you think about it, Does he have the best kick in the world. I wouldnt back Rawlings from 20metres out in front sometimes. Nathan Brown is basically the total package. Good mark, Good kick, Knows where the goals are, Young and cocky. Hawthorn did good here

Its not a done deal......is it??

At best, Brown has nominated the Hawks as his preferred destination, and the Hawks have put an offer on the table of 1.5 mil for 3 years.

If true, Dogs and Hawks must try to get a deal done. If they cant, Brown can go to the Pre-season draft, and any club willing to match 1.5 for 3 years can pick him up without dealing with the dogs. i.e. Carlton. Possibly Richmond.

Originally posted by stefoid

If true, Dogs and Hawks must try to get a deal done. If they cant, Brown can go to the Pre-season draft, and any club willing to match 1.5 for 3 years can pick him up without dealing with the dogs. i.e. Carlton. Possibly Richmond.

Or, the Bulldogs.

Originally posted by stefoid
At best, Brown has nominated the Hawks as his preferred destination, and the Hawks have put an offer on the table of 1.5 mil for 3 years.

Would the Hawks trade Hay and equally would he be enough for the Dogs in a trade for Brown ?

Originally posted by OldSchool
Would the Hawks trade Hay and equally would he be enough for the Dogs in a trade for Brown ?

Definitely won't trade Hay, especially now that Jade has gone. We would have Smith, Graham and Stone as our key defenders!

Originally posted by superstar
Definitely won't trade Hay, especially now that Jade has gone. We would have Smith, Graham and Stone as our key defenders!
I didn't think so but what could they give if they wanted Brown ?

Originally posted by OldSchool
I didn't think so but what could they give if they wanted Brown ?

Three way trade I guess. You may have three of the top 5 picks if Melbourne get involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back