Game Day Brisbane vs Geelong, Thu Jun 24 7:32 pm @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last Cats vs Lion game I got to was one of our biggest wins for the last couple of years (too bad about the week after), and we've matched up on them well for the past few years. I reckon we've still got the midfield firepower to get this done. My only worry is whether they can get enough ball - even scrappy ball - to worry our backline (a bit like the Dogs last week).

That said, even if this is the only live game I'm getting to this year, I won't be throwing a tantrum if we go down (well, we'll see...). We've had an awesome run and knocked off some strong contenders in the last two weeks, so we've bought at least a little breathing space in the battle for Top 4.

The last Cats vs Lion game I got to was one of our biggest wins for the last couple of years (too bad about the week after), and we've matched up on them well for the past few years. I reckon we've still got the midfield firepower to get this done. My only worry is whether they can get enough ball - even scrappy ball - to worry our backline (a bit like the Dogs last week).

That said, even if this is the only live game I'm getting to this year, I won't be throwing a tantrum if we go down (well, we'll see...). We've had an awesome run and knocked off some strong contenders in the last two weeks, so we've bought at least a little breathing space in the battle for Top 4.
not really. lose this and Bears jump us and Port can jump us too depending on margins. So we would be potentially 5th.

not really. lose this and Bears jump us and Port can jump us too depending on margins. So we would be potentially 5th.

Ah, I just looked at the ladder. Yeah, still quite tight and it wouldn't be ideal.

Still, you can't expect to win every game, especially against a Top 4 rival at their home ground. I wouldn't be too worried about a narrow loss tonight - losing either of the next two games would be major alarm bells though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oconnor barely plays on Neale at all.

or he does play on neale and Neale touches him up.

i have no idea what’s going to happen. Not a clue.
Nothing surer than Merrick going to Neale I reckon.

This game feels 50-50, but still hopeful we can win it. Comon Cats. Geelong by 7 points.

Why didn’t he tag Against the doggies?

We needed him down back since Henderson didn't play. Now Henderson's back, he can go back to tagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back