Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, considering he has a week off, and his family is over there, where else would you expect him to go?

We should prefer him not to go to Adelaide. If he needs to see his family then the club could arrange a (supervised) meeting somewhere in the Victoria/South Australia borderlands.

Others might suggest that nothing could deter someone from moving to Adelaide more than a visit to Adelaide, but maybe that's a bit harsh.

From the last few posts it seems certain that Grundy is Adelaide bound next year, in fact given the evidence it would be pointless even playing him for the remainder of the season - to the dark recesses of the VFL you go bearded man. That will teach him to toy with our emotions.
Time to move on then, what do we think we can we get for him?
I will settle for nothing less than the return of favourite son Paul Seedsman.

I was in Adelaide a month or two ago.

Am I shifting my support to Adelaide?

Ok, if they offered me $1.2 million a year for ten years....

The key date is August 17.
Round 22.

If you see Brodie Grundy that day in Adelaide then you know something is amiss.
And if you see him amongst Adelaide players then that’s the give away, he’s gone.

Nah. It’s from Rory’s Insta story and the tweet itself was from that ******** twitter account that we see pop up every year around trade time. Good stuff from Rory to put it up!

I was only stirring the pot Sco.......I can’t see Brodie leaving us to be honest.

$12 million?

We're the pride of South Australia
The mighty Adelaide Crows.
We're courageous, stronger, and faster
And respected by our foes!
Amen.

I couldn't give a fat flying f--k about AA.
What I do know is that many supporters are going way over the top when it comes to Grundy.
Reading some of the ****e people write you would thing he is the greatest player to have ever run onto a football field.
He got his arse handed to him yesterday.
He is a very good footballer and will bounce back.
But chill out people. He is at the moment no where near as good as what the rose coloured crowd think he is.
Lol the one player on our list that every fan could probably agree on how good they are ...

.. Wait scratch that, the entire footy world is pretty much in universal agreement on how good this guy is.

And you find a way to melt about him. You, of all people on this board... complaining about overreacting ...

It kind of funny really. Your overreactions are always so negative... and here you are complaining about how good we think a player is. Take a note out of their book, some positivity wouldn’t go astray.

I have a question - Do you hate Collingwood?

Its like the fact Grundy is so good and so important actually hurts you inside. You should be brimming with happiness that he is ours.

Lol the one player on our list that every fan could probably agree on how good they are ...

.. Wait scratch that, the entire footy world is pretty much in universal agreement on how good this guy is.

And you find a way to melt about him. You, of all people on this board... complaining about overreacting ...

It kind of funny really. Your overreactions are always so negative... and here you are complaining about how good we think a player is. Take a note out of their book, some positivity wouldn’t go astray.

I have a question - Do you hate Collingwood?

Its like the fact Grundy is so good and so important actually hurts you inside. You should be brimming with happiness that he is ours.

All he said was that he thinks we're overrating Grundy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and he’s pretty emphatic about it.
Who cares? Hes elite, hes the best (or 2nd best) ruckman, he is just about the most valuable player in the league... and he finds something to get angry about. Just be happy he’s ours. Don’t get mad when people think an unreal player is unreal.

Don’t defend the vegemite eating Turk (ottoman) he also wanted Darcy castrated last year.

It's all cool Sav.
People are very protective of our Grundy.
I've said a million times he is a great player and a worthy AA.
He has featured very highly in my Didaka votes, but apparently you can't say anything critical of him.

As for you CFC2010 as soon as he signed on the dotted line I loved the show pony again.

Don’t defend the vegemite eating Turk (ottoman) he also wanted Darcy castrated last year.
The show pony would still star if he was a gelding and if you believe the rumours, he's not going to stud at any time, so the line stops with him anyway. It's all good, cut away you deranged bus driver.

If Grundy is going to leave, this would be a good year given we’d get Carlton’s pick as a starting chip.

lovely tweet that can be interpreted so many ways .
  • hint to be permanent playing for Port Adl VFL team?
  • another call for Port Adelaide to have the prison bars back
  • not too subtle indirect contract demand ( but what about Broomy )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back