Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn’t see the game, but the commentators on abc radio said he was beaten by Sydney’s second ruck in the second quarter. If that is accurate then I find than inexcusable.
He has led Collingwood down the garden path, then bent Collingwood over.

I thought he was trying today, he is just getting beaten. He is simply not as good a footballer as his reputation suggests. He has little influence over a game and is on one of the biggest contracts. I dont think we would be complaining much if he was on a 3 year 600k deal

Someone said to me the Reason why Grundy Dominated in 2018 and 2019 as most of the Good Rucks where Injured

I thought he was trying today, he is just getting beaten. He is simply not as good a footballer as his reputation suggests. He has little influence over a game and is on one of the biggest contracts. I dont think we would be complaining much if he was on a 3 year 600k deal
What a complete * up, I said it when he was asking for 7 years and nothing has changed, he is not worth what we are paying him and for how long, can't mark and can't tap

Didn’t see the game, but the commentators on abc radio said he was beaten by Sydney’s second ruck in the second quarter. If that is accurate then I find than inexcusable.
He has led Collingwood down the garden path, then bent Collingwood over.

Called it at the time of signing, No ruckman is worth that coin, let alone Grundy, he is worth 400k Max, I was called out by a few on here as not having a clue, how is that working out for you clueless people, ! :tonguewink: Should have taken the 2 first rounders on offer from Adelaide and run for the hills with delight, that ship has sailed, sadly,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so disappointed in his form over the last 18 months. He is clearly not coping with the pressure that a big pay packet brings.

Not coping , he demanded that big pay packet, it`s in his bank account now, yet he can`t perform to that level of been elite, not even close, never will, he talked the talk ,unfortunately he does not walk the talk, shows how shallow his integrity and character is.

Cannot take a mark to save himself at the moment, can't even get into a marking contest and was completely towelled up all over the ground today by his opponent.

Cannot take a mark to save himself at the moment, can't even get into a marking contest and was completely towelled up all over the ground today by his opponent.

Needs to hit the Gym with Kick up the Ass

I'm starting to think there's something amiss, OP perhaps? He seems to have lost burst speed and isn't covering the ground as well, ruck is a bloody hard position to play though, very taxing on the body, we see midfeilders/backs and forwards earning 5/6/7 AA gigs, not many ruckmen can dominate throughout their entire career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back