Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome news! 25 onwards are the best years for a ruck. He's a hitout, contested possession and physical beast. And durable. Great work from the club. I just hope the security in contract length gives us a saving in yearly wage so we aren't too constrained in managing our cap.

giphy.gif

One down 3 to go including Pendles not that you would expect him to go anywhere else,I think the media will now move onto Jordie and then finally Darcy but I think both boys will re sign anyway.

I would make those "Oh happy day" posts myself if I knew how but it is a great start to the day,we may get a few injuries but we are running a tight ship these days aside from a few lapses and we don,t need to mention them.

I am very pleased that the Grundog has chosen to joined Pendles as a 1 club player and the future looks good atm.

If he didn't resign.. I was gonna eat f big macs.. until I got the entire limited edition coke glass collection so I can tell me mates.. f how good are they mate and that re.. got the lot mate.. like a f bogon from f Mernda re..

I've f had it man..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More risk than playing spin the bottle with your cousins.

This could end up very badly

The bigger risk was not signing him and what that would mean for the list. Remember he is a durable player. And he's entering his peak years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back