Bulldogs should trade Scott West

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to happen, bogan_blue. Unless we could get a package deal of Jonathon Brown, Matthew Scarlett and Matthew Lloyd.

Sounds like an unreasonable trade, hey? No offence to you, mate, but it was an unreasonable suggestion in the first place

I don't think the Bulldogs could afford to lose that type of goodwill. I'm sure West would be one player there that would have taken a pay cut for the good of the club. They need to show loyalty to their valued players so they get it back when guys like Darcy and Grant sign on for less money than they could get elsewhere.

Originally posted by bogan_blue
Only my opinion but this would be the last year they would be able to get anything decent for him, they have good midfielders, they need tall KPP. They could use in a package to try and ensnare a Jade Rawlings type player.

What planet are you from?

A typical Carlton supporter suggestion

Wouldn't worry about bagging the Pies as your Signature suggests, your more easily bagable

doggies trading scottie west is the eqivalent of the lions trading voss, the bombers trading hird, the roos trading stevo or arch etc

west bleeds blue, red and white and the club would not even consider it just out of respect for his contribution to the footy club.

Apparently Port were pretty close a couple of years ago(?). Chad Cornes would have been involved. Or was that last year? I don't know, all the rumours just merge into one year in my head.

doggies trading scottie west is the eqivalent of the lions trading voss, the bombers trading hird, the roos trading stevo or arch etc

What a load of crap. As I recall West wanted to leave last year or the year before anyway (didn't he have an affair with a teammate's wife)
West is nowhere near in the same class as Voss or Hird.
Gee whiz the Bulldogs are stuffed if they think like that.

What a load of crap. As I recall West wanted to leave last year or the year before anyway (didn't he have an affair with a teammate's wife)

He never wanted to leave you ********, why do you read the bull**** in the papers

An affair with a teammates wife? uhhhh wasn't that CAREY?

He didn't say West was in Voss's League, you ********, he said that West was the equivalent to Voss for Brisbane and Hird for Essendon

Why don't you go back to school and get an education, because you know NOTHING about AFL

West also got the most possessions this year, more then Voss or Hird or Buckley, he got his hands on the footy more, and you say hes not in the same league? I bet if he had of won the brownlow infront of Woewodin you wouldn't be saying that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get your knickers in a twist Kidd Rocker.
I'm pretty sure he had an affair with Simon Cox's wife (who was a good player and left in strange circumstances at season's end)
West is a very good footballer, but no more than in the Scott Camporeale class. He isn't in the same league IMO as an Buckley, Voss or Simon Black or Rob Harvey.
Tell me you wouldn't swap him for Jade Rawlings if you could.
Can't believe how much flak I got for this suggestion.

west has never wanted to leave the club, its all media bull****, and if he'd had an affair with a teammates wife you would see exactly the same action taken as with the kangas, it would be too damaging to team cohesion

and anyway i didn't say he was in the same class as hird or voss, i said he meant as much to the club as voss to brisbane and hird to essendon

I'm pretty sure he had an affair with Simon Cox's wife (who was a good player and left in strange circumstances at season's end).

You can't even get your rumors right, it was "apparently" Cox and Mrs West.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back