Player Watch Callum Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving this guy more and more each week and he is becoming more and more comforable out there.
He has been a slow burn, but will be worth it in the end.

When Cal gets down low and is fighting for the ball in the packs it reminds me of his father so much with his desperation and fight.
Funny, exactly what I thought in the last quarter resulting in JDG goal.

So glad the club has given him the games, think he has deserved them. Next year opposition teams will tag him.:)

Doesn't get involved enough, and his finishing is poor.

If Josh Thomas regains form at some point, it will be Callum who'll make way.

Poor does not describe how horrible his kicking is. He missed two getable goals on Friday, one even my grandmother could of kicked.

Though in this modern game, I think a player like Brown is perfect., quick and able to find holes in congestion. Just learn how to kick and I would be happy.

No way Brown makes way for Thomas. Why do you think Thomas is playing VFL, he has been a passenger for quite a while now.
Check their stats and compare.

At least he gets in front of the sticks, Thomas doesn't get near opportunities

Agreed Maggie5 crazy suggestion........it’s like those people that keep wanting Mayne dropped :p
That’s such funny post. I bet Maggie laughed too.

:p

That’s such funny post. I bet Maggie laughed too.

:p

The old chook an I have a good relationship.........but when it comes to Mayne I never thought I would find someone as stubborn as me a Saintly ;)

The old chook an I have a good relationship.........but when it comes to Mayne I never thought I would find someone as stubborn as me a Saintly ;)
Stubborn is right!!!!!

I have run out of rose coloured glasses but I have a second hand pair of blinkers.:D

Stubborn is right!!!!!

I have run out of rose coloured glasses but I have a second hand pair of blinkers.:D
And a wonderful to have posting about views on players.
Respectful, humour, pathos and did I say funny.

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way Brown makes way for Thomas. Why do you think Thomas is playing VFL, he has been a passenger for quite a while now.
Check their stats and compare.

I’m assuming Thomas has been struggling with a niggle. Fit and firing I’d have him way ahead of Brown at this point.

I’m assuming Thomas has been struggling with a niggle. Fit and firing I’d have him way ahead of Brown at this point.
I am not assuming anything, just watching the games however if injury, why play yesterday in the VFL?

I am done with making excuses for him, not a patch on 2018.

Nah. Both get to good spots at the fall of the ball and glove it cleanly, but Thomas gets tackled whereas Callum shimmies and darts into space. Plus Callum applies better pressure. 2018 Thomas was as efficient with his chances as Luke Bruest, but I think that was a freak year where everything went his way, rather than his repeatable level.

2018 Thomas was as efficient with his chances as Luke Bruest, but I think that was a freak year where everything went his way, rather than his repeatable level.
I think his role changed with Elliott in the side, and he’s lost form since.

Hmm, I actually thought Brown was poor on Friday night. He is fortunate we have injuries or he'd be back in the VFL for sure. Zero tackles, two bad shots at goal and one of the worst turnovers by foot I have ever seen in the first quarter.

Pressure on him this week, I wanna see him take his chances, tackle more or get more involved.

Hmm, I actually thought Brown was poor on Friday night. He is fortunate we have injuries or he'd be back in the VFL for sure. Zero tackles, two bad shots at goal and one of the worst turnovers by foot I have ever seen in the first quarter.

Pressure on him this week, I wanna see him take his chances, tackle more or get more involved.
Callum going through that phase, semi established, young, with fluctuations in form.

I like his awareness.
Quite creative in close.
Wish he was bigger.
Tyler looks like him but he’s the bigger one.

But gee they look so alike. Spooky. (Guaranteed same father and mother)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back