Game Day Carlton Reserves Game Day Discussion Rnds 2 - 19

Remove this Banner Ad

They need to just rest SPS, he's physically cooked and needs to rebuild his stride and his core and hamstrings/quads. His natural athletic talents are just not there right now.

Kemp looks like he'd be wasted in defence once he's match fit.

There's the answer, then.

Club needs to decide if he's never going to get the pace back and send him to the gym to put some muscle on and turn him into a genuine inside mid, or they need to rest him/develop him in such a way as to get his pace back.

Or trade him.
Where was the pace in that video? Looks the same 1 paced player to me, just skinnier.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why people suggested sps was poorly treated compared to players in the seniors

Still struggling defensively
I think he's being treated unfairly compared to say someone like McGovern, who is getting a huge workover from the high performance staff. SPS needs that kind of conditioning work to ensure he's lean, capable through the core and flexible through the hamstrings.

They are absolutely shithouse! Any surprise he played for the filth? Why oh why? That said he can tattoo his eyeballs, tongue, toes whatever if he kicks snags. But yes looks like a tool with the ink. Yuk

You must be real fun lol

Geez we look slow and timid compared to them.

On a more positive note I love liked Lobs game, maybe bring him in for cotters who had an average day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back