Changes for Freo (Ramsay & Crocker confirmed ins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to wonder about Blair
One definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result.

Every time Blair gets the ball, he tries to fake out the on-coming opposition player with a dummy pass, no one falls for it, not the opposition, not his team mates, not the Coaches, not those sitting in the stands, not even the Train Driver driving a Flinders Street Train going past the MCG, yet he tries to do it EVERY single time he gets possession

Out: Blair
In: Crocker

Neither Fas or Blair will be dropped. Fas will have field day at home and on the bigger ground. Blair will be there for his pressure acts from contest to contest on the big ground also, he's a human cannon ball and a large part of why we win so much contested ball...could improve his transition play in offence though.

Can't see any changes to a side that comprehensively beat an opponent. Not sure that anybody available could improve the side.

Fas may have missed shots but I thought he played ok. For me, the two worst players were Blair and Greenwood.

Phillips wasn't as strong as before either. Even though Adams got possessions I didn't feel his game was as good as others this year.

I personally would like Blair and Greenwood omitted. May be difficult with Varcoe out.

So,

Out. Blair, Greenwood

In Crocker Brown or Kirby

he's a human cannon ball and a large part of why we win so much contested ball

How can anyone seriously say this with a straight face.

What changes should happen;

Out; Blair, Hoskin-Elliott
In; Crocker, Schade

Move Maynard forward/wing, release Scharenberg to play as that loose man and let Schade hekp Dunn with the Freo talls.

If we are to persist with this small forward line Blair can't be in it. He can not offer as a marking forward and doesn't play significant midfield minutes. He had 2 kicks in 120 minutes of football, TWO ******* KICKS.

Crocker would provide another Elliott, Fasolo type who can lead up and take a mark on a lead, something Blair can't do.

Hoskin-Elliott has been poor the past few weeks, so he goes back to the VFL for a run allowing Schade to come back in.

What changes will happen;

NO CHANGE.

I won't be shocked if the no change sign goes up. And won't complain too much, Blair is digging this coaching groups grave for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What changes should happen;

Out; Blair, Hoskin-Elliott
In; Crocker, Schade

Move Maynard forward/wing, release Scharenberg to play as that loose man and let Schade hekp Dunn with the Freo talls.

If we are to persist with this small forward line Blair can't be in it. He can not offer as a marking forward and doesn't play significant midfield minutes. He had 2 kicks in 120 minutes of football, TWO ******* KICKS.

Crocker would provide another Elliott, Fasolo type who can lead up and take a mark on a lead, something Blair can't do.

Hoskin-Elliott has been poor the past few weeks, so he goes back to the VFL for a run allowing Schade to come back in.

What changes will happen;

NO CHANGE.

I won't be shocked if the no change sign goes up. And won't complain too much, Blair is digging this coaching groups grave for them.

And those he does play would be better spent on/allocated to De Goey...

Fasolo and or Blair out.

Crocker and Or KK in.

Fasolo needs to get his magic back. Blair plays ok but doesn't give enough to stay in.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree entirely. Blair started in the centre bounce a few times but not de Goey or Greenwood. While that might be his best position I don't think he is best to play it when the A team is having a rest

I don't know how I'll cope if I don't see Tyrion's name as an Out this week.

raw

How can anyone seriously say this with a straight face.
I like to defend the indefensible:)

But I ask you, who do you replace him with...who else bounces around like pinball in a pinball machine from contest to contest...harassing and making a nuicance of themselves. Would be better if he could find some consistency with ball in hand and make better decisions with the ball.

I think Brown will better play this role, but potentially still a bit green.

I think Hoskin Elliott was quite poor, and wouldn't be surprised to see him dropped, Blair offered very little, Fasolo probably gave himself enough chances to stay in, had he kicked straight it would change the perception of a poor game to a good one, that said I thought he was subpar and recent form the same.

Would love to see the Kirbalicious get the nod but will assume his fitness is not quite up to scratch, and may not get a look in for the next month.

As for the changes who knows, it's Collingwood.

Out: Blair (General Soreness);)
In: Crocker
Maggie if you dropping old mate Jarryd, then yes it's time.

Alas out Blair
In Crocker.

I just think Crocker will offer more, be higher level scoreboard oppprtunist, and offers a future of annoying opposition defenders.

Blair unfortunately just does not do enough for position.
With his size he should provide Tony Shaw or Tony Liberatore play.

I don't know how I'll cope if I don't see Tyrion's name as an Out this week.

raw
[/QUOTE
What did Tyrion do to be referred to as 11?

Neither Fas or Blair will be dropped. Fas will have field day at home and on the bigger ground. Blair will be there for his pressure acts from contest to contest on the big ground also, he's a human cannon ball and a large part of why we win so much contested ball...could improve his transition play in offence though.

Can't see any changes to a side that comprehensively beat an opponent. Not sure that anybody available could improve the side.
Is that you Blair ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back