Preview Changes for Rd 5 vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

For all the teeth-gnashing (and I’m doing a fair chunk of it) team selection shouldn’t really matter that much here. If a team with Bont, Macrae, Smith, Naughton, Treloar etc loses to this North team on a slick Marvel deck then we’re nowhere near competitive anyway.

It’s frankly ludicrous that we’re nervous about it, but also justifiable because of the past four weeks. It’s so ****ed up. How a grand finalist can be nervous about playing the wooden spooner four rounds in just shows how far confidence has fallen.

Have to agree if this midfield loses to north we should pack it in. We should be winning comfortably on our worst day.

Think we have the right balance this week, Williams is the perfect matchup for Ziebull and their third tall is Eddie Ford so O'Brien can cover him playing rather than playing as the second tall defender. Probably chops out in ruck as well.

Wallis seems certain to be sub.

Ziebull is out
Oops sorry wrong Z 😳

The team selected has more than enough talent to win this comfortably.

If we are to be a serious team this year this should be the start of a 4 to 6 win rub the team is capable of including 8 of the next 10.

Down to the players now to execute

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is Scott not concussed I thought? Surely can’t be named if under 10 day protocol

I think that was the early reports, but I think they said a couple of days ago he had a migraine

Genuinely shocks me that anyone could hate the Bont.

It's like hating Goldstein for North, nobody does. He's a good bloke and goes about it the right way.

Love him as a player sure.

We’ll win with this line up against norf but lol how we still think this is an okay way to line up 😂 some things will never change unfortunately

The team selected has more than enough talent to win this comfortably.

If we are to be a serious team this year this should be the start of a 4 to 6 win rub the team is capable of including 8 of the next 10.

Down to the players now to execute

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its the kind of game where Hunter will go under the radar and pick up 30+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back