Preview Changes v Essendon Saturday March 27 @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

If Farrells pace is his saving grace then I don’t think it’s nearly enough. He’s not so fast that it can compensate for the gap between the amount of ball he’s gets and what Mayes would win

Further Mayes ball use is arguably better given Farrells sweet leg has left him

If Ken’s going to make statements like “form get you selected” then he can’t play this week in the As it’s that simple

This isn’t 2013 or 2016 we are on the record saying it’s a flag or a waste this year, can’t carry blokes for 2 preseason strolls and a meh round 1 game and mean that statement IMO

Winning form gets you selected. That's an ok policy. Lose and its a different story.

I think playing alongside Harlett will give Bergman a lot of confidence, and hopefully the authority to push up the ground a bit more and see his offensive attributes. Looking forward to see how he goes now that the debut nerves are out of the way.

Whos the 4 emg? And is rocky playing tonight?

Rockliff and Georgiades are both not playing SANFL. I reckon there is a chance Marshall is a late out for Georgiades, and Rocky ends up as the sub again.

I think playing alongside Harlett will give Bergman a lot of confidence, and hopefully the authority to push up the ground a bit more and see his offensive attributes. Looking forward to see how he goes now that the debut nerves are out of the way.

I'd love Bergman to take Bonners role and Hammer to take Bergman's

All the farrell bashing is wierd. If he had played 50 games and was producing what he is now then fair enough, but he hasn't. The coaches are obviously seeing enough in training to think he's got the tools to be a damaging player.

He'll be the next Amon/Bonner for mine. Just needs time and games under his belt.
Bonner is good now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t like having Rockliff as sub two weeks in a row, nowhere near enough match practice

Rocky played about 45 minutes last week. Quite a few involvements made his presence felt as he does. 2 weeks as sub is with his level of fitness and with a 1st class preseason behind him not going to hurt. A month maybe a different story.

I'd still like someone like Mead to get a run though. He gets a game they could do the slightly dirty jumper presentation after the game it’s not like his dad is going to not be there.

Rocky played about 45 minutes last week. Quite a few involvements made his presence felt as he does. 2 weeks as sub is with his level of fitness and with a 1st class preseason behind him not going to hurt. A month maybe a different story.

I'd still like someone like Mead to get a run though. He gets a game they could do the slightly dirty jumper presentation after the game it’s not like his dad is going to not be there.
Don’t know if they’ll want to debut someone as a sub and risk them having 1 game on their record without actually playing any footy

Rockliff and Georgiades are both not playing SANFL. I reckon there is a chance Marshall is a late out for Georgiades, and Rocky ends up as the sub again.
With rain forecast i would be surprised to see Rocky come in.

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if we used him as the sub most of the year bar mid winter.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is why I was glad we pissed off that sub crap, now it’s back thanks to sooky la la. AFL really is run by poo pushers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi mate just curious what you mean by 'poo pushers' there? What sort of person are you referring to when you use that phrase?

Interesting that we pick a 4 man emergency list. Makes me wonder whether this is going to be a regular thing now or just something the coaches are doing till the feeder league starts up.

Interesting that we pick a 4 man emergency list. Makes me wonder whether this is going to be a regular thing now or just something the coaches are doing till the feeder league starts up.
It started last year.

Hi mate just curious what you mean by 'poo pushers' there? What sort of person are you referring to when you use that phrase?

he’s clearly discussing medical
Professionals that do poo transplants to assist in changing microbiom in the bowel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back