Changes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

We got the win off of the back of 21 quality performances from 21 AFL quality players out there today. The fact that we won does not mask the fact that Jake Neade yet again had single figure disposals and yet again failed to kick a goal.

Neade out for Marshall. Or AJ. Or Thomas. Or ****ing Farrell. I don’t care. Anyone.

We got the win off of the back of 21 quality performances from 21 AFL quality players out there today. The fact that we won does not mask the fact that Jake Neade yet again had single figure disposals and yet again failed to kick a goal.

Neade out for Marshall. Or AJ. Or Thomas. Or ****ing Farrell. I don’t care. Anyone.

You know it Schulzey, I know it about the only one who doesn't is Hinkley.

I agree, Jake Neade cannot stay in the side. Neade had zero impact tonight. He was credited with 9 disposals. That is simply not good enough. Last week he had 7 tackles to go with 9 disposals tonight he had just 2 tackles. Neade hasn't kicked a goal in five matches.

out: Neade
in: Marahall

watts stays in coz hes such a likeable fella
Watts wasn’t too bad tonight, some good handballs and smart play, would be nice for him to do a little bit more but patience is key here.

Also in the Neade for Marshall camp!

Need more pace through the middle, need another genuine Wingman on the opposite side to Polec and someone who compliments him (like Barry) who will just run and run and try to break lines. I think that’s what really stagnated is in the third quarter, a lack of a second option when Polec went quiet!

Rockliff was sublime in the Second and third quarter but ran out of legs, with Ollie and SPP we have plenty of Bulls, Boak ain’t getting dropped, Gray and Wingard are genuine match winners. I think one of Sammy Gray or Brad Ebert are surplus to needs and I think Gray has been the better of the two this year.

So to summarise;
Out: Neade, Ebert
In: Marshall, Barry

Ebert and Watts could be interchangeable post the Melbourne game, Motlop maybe a chance for a week off or a run in the SANFL post Melbourne also, keep the boys honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pressure acts are great, don't get me wrong. But there wasn't a single time tonight that I saw a Neade pressure act and thought that it impacted the play significantly.

5 games straight with no goals. 3 of them scoreless. Not good enough for a forward - particularly one in a forwardline that struggles to score.

I agree with the general idea that Neade isn’t up to scratch at the level, but I don’t really see how anyone could be so passionate about personnel changes. With 1993-1999 Wayne Carey replacing Neade we are adding one, maybe two more goals on the scoreboard tops under this regime.

I agree with the general idea that Neade isn’t up to scratch at the level, but I don’t really see how anyone could be so passionate about personnel changes. With 1993-1999 Wayne Carey replacing Neade we are adding one, maybe two more goals on the scoreboard tops under this regime.
So long as those two goals come
In the fourth quarter I don’t care!

If we put those goals in against Hawthorn and we are 8 and 3...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back