Prediction Changes vs BYE

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
OUT: Interchange bench microwave

IN: Coaching box sandwich press

Charlie Dixon in vs Sturt

Yes, the Port Magpies is more the point this week. I am not sure what the rules are but Charlie Dixon, Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines, Hamish Hartlett and Tom Rockliff did not play in the AFL this week due to injury if they are all fit I would give them all a run against Sturt, if only to get the SANFL backs up. Imagine the whinging if we played them all. I would certainly think that Dixon and Hartlett will play this week plus Ladhams and Frampton and those are four big ins for the Magpies.

Yes, the Port Magpies is more the point this week. I am not sure what the rules are but Charlie Dixon, Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines, Hamish Hartlett and Tom Rockliff did not play in the AFL this week due to injury if they are all fit I would give them all a run against Sturt, if only to get the SANFL backs up. Imagine the whinging if we played them all. I would certainly think that Dixon and Hartlett will play this week plus Ladhams and Frampton and those are four big ins for the Magpies.
Yeah I'm predicting Wines, Ebert and Rockliff will probs get another week off.

The whinging would be hilarious, especially considering the rules imposed on us would mean we have to play Dixon, Ebert and Wines if they're passed fit.
Although I think Hartlett and Rockliff we're allowed to rest as they travelled to China.

Is Sturt any good? Imagine the media jizz if we lost...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bagshaw, Schoff & Halbert go OK.
Is the Halbert related to the John Halbert who has the bar or whatever named after him?
His daughter Kate is a rep that comes to our work quit often.

Given two clubs have already moved on their coaches... We need that out soon otherwise any half decent coach will be taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back