Remove this Banner Ad

B: Cordy, Naughton, Wood
HB: Crozier, Keath, Williams
C: Hunter, Macrae, Vandermeer
HF: Greene, Bontempelli, Johannisen
F: Wallis, Schache, English

FOLL: Sweet, Dunkley, Smith

I/C: Liberatore, Hayes, McLean, West

Might need to rest quite a few players. We just ran completely out of energy in that game.

Hopefully Naughton is back.
It’s an interesting case of managing workloads. Every team will have to do it and results over this period could be down to who does it better. We could come out of this period with 0 wins and a shattered squad. There is a case for throwing a game at selection to try and get a win in the next.

Might need to rest quite a few players. We just ran completely out of energy in that game.

Hopefully Naughton is back.

Disagree. We came home hard in Q4.

Port looked shot early coming off a 4 day break and we couldn’t capitalise.

Out: Johansen
In: Trengrove

ScragCity said:
That game was played in the heaviest rain I've ever seen at a game of footy. Caleb Daniel could have kept Dixon to two goals that night. I think our selection is spot on, I just don't think we have a very good list. If we had selected Trengove I'd have predicted a 100 point loss.

Cannot believe you saying this last week you said Trengove selection would make us a 10 goal worse side. Hypocrisy at its best.

ScragCity said:
That game was played in the heaviest rain I've ever seen at a game of footy. Caleb Daniel could have kept Dixon to two goals that night. I think our selection is spot on, I just don't think we have a very good list. If we had selected Trengove I'd have predicted a 100 point loss.

Cannot believe you saying this last week you said Trengove selection would make us a 10 goal worse side. Hypocrisy at its best.

I was being sarcastic mate. Trengroves was in AA form two weeks ago I can't believe he was dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might be Sweet V Oscar Tim looks like he needs a rest.
Think they've been limiting time minutes to get him through games rather then rest him.
Why do people think Sweet can play forward? He kicked 10 goals in 17 games at VFL level last year. He's a ruckman.
Don't see to many suggesting sweet play forward. More chance of sweet coming into ruck and English going forward like we did we trengove however I doubt they try that again in a hurry

JJ just has to be dropped. He was a major reason we lost the game with blatant, critical mistakes.. Bevvy has to make one or 2 of the regulars accountable instead of blaming the same usual players such as trengrove or McLean.

He's got to draw a line in the sand, make an example and call a spade a spade for once ♠

Out: All the mirrors in the change rooms so the players can stop trying to look good for instagram posts...
In: Posters of Tony Liberatore and Danny Southern swimming in raw sewerage... and I love it...

Doubt if JJ gets dropped. His three howlers possibly cost us the game but Beveridge probably thinks the backline is our main strength so he won't change it too much. Besides, JJ is better off 'getting back on the horse' straight away and should come out geed up for a good game.
Weightman should come out; he has a lot to learn about forward positioning.
We need another tall and I don't care who it is (no Gardner thankyou) because they are all pretty ordinary but the Bruce one man key forward experiment has been a dismal failure. If Naughton is available, he's that man.

JJ just has to be dropped. He was a major reason we lost the game with blatant, critical mistakes.. Bevvy has to make one or 2 of the regulars accountable instead of blaming the same usual players such as trengrove or McLean.

He's got to draw a line in the sand, make an example and call a spade a spade for once ♠
A dangerous analogy, i am surprised "Footloose" and his minions have not attacked yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back