Prediction Changes VS Pitt Lane and Pole Position & NMFC

Remove this Banner Ad

The Polec's Navicular & Pittards clangerfest memorial cup

The Michael Stevens ‘Why Did You Have To Look Like The Second Coming Of Anthony Getting BOG In That TAC Cup Granny Which Caused Choco To Change His Mind And Draft You Over Lenny Hayes Who We’d Been Into Like Jason Biggs Was Into That Baked Good Around The Same Time’ Crystal Decanter

How bad is out Robbie Gray and in Amon?

(Sorry I just wanted to post this so I can print this out, take it back in time and give it to myself two months ago)
The only reason to drop anyone after last night is due to injury. IF Robbie is carrying a niggle then give him a week off (and bring in Amon). We finally have some depth. If Robbie is playing hurt, this is exactly the situation to use it.

The only reason to drop anyone after last night is due to injury. IF Robbie is carrying a niggle then give him a week off (and bring in Amon). We finally have some depth. If Robbie is playing hurt, this is exactly the situation to use it.
2 weeks in a row Robbie soft tackling deserves a game in the sanfl I reckon

This side is just as likely to dropthe game v the Roos.
One swallow does not a summer make.
Still, credit where due. They played well v WC.
Freo also played well v GWS, and I don't rank Freo, so...................

I’m really not sure what Bonner people were watching. Apart from the holding the ball incident in defensive 50 (I’ve always maintained that just like Byrne-Jones he’s s**t at actual defence and needs to push up the ground), these were his stats:

20 disposals at 80% DE, 11 pressure acts, 5 contested possessions, 5 inside 50s, 5 intercept marks and 4 score involvements

The best game I’ve seen him play in his career, because it was built on solid defensive work.
Shame there's no stat on fumbling and falling over while trying to collect ground balls

On HTC Desire 650 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shame there's no stat on fumbling and falling over while trying to collect ground balls

On HTC Desire 650 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m not Bonner’s biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but it sends entirely the wrong message to the team if you drop him just because he fumbled the collection of ground balls.

I’d rather he fumble than not try to collect them at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be keen to see Amon back in but happy enough with unchanged after a win like that and no obvious omissions to make.

Good that Motlop will have to work hard over a number of weeks to get back in. I'm a fan but he needs a proper kick in the pants

Robbie has struggled so far this season but I’m confident he’ll come good. We’ve been too reliant on him in the past. Good to see we can win matches when he’s having a down day

He’s actually a bit like Wingard the last couple of years, missing those around the corner goals. You can see he’s frustrated by it. He’ll come good but happy for home to have a rest for Farrell, it’s not as if the kids aren’t delivering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back