Rumour Charlie Cameron to request a trade home to Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
This one gained quite a bit of momentum over the last two weeks among Crows and Lions fans, and to a lesser extent Suns fans. Although, according to those in the know, it's not completely clear which QLD team is his preference.

Whats he worth? Pick between 10 and 20, Or is that too much, I really rate him.

Lions would pay overs just to land another great talent who wants to play for the club, Deal would be easy of he picked the lions I think.

General consensus on our board is our 2nd rounder which is about pick 18 or 19. Very unlikely we would trade Ports pick.

Feel it is very hard to judge what he is worth being in a forward line overloading with talent. From what I have seen of his game his pressure he applies is first class however Brisbane seem to have a lot of that this year what we don't have is consistent goal kickers. Not sure I can see Cameron averaging 2 goals a game. Because of this I could not see Brisbane being willing to part with a first rounder.

General consensus on our board is our 2nd rounder which is about pick 18 or 19. Very unlikely we would trade Ports pick.
Hard to have serious conversation about ports pick. If you told me they finish top 4 I'm not that surprised. If you tell me they missed the finals I'm not that surprised.

IMO 18 is more than fair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jed Anderson went for pick 15, CCs in contract and a better, healthier player.
Do the maths.
Jed Anderson was a double pick swap worth way less than 15, was 15 & 54 for 38 & 40

Brad hill traded for pick 23 while in contract reckon that's pretty close to Cameron's value. Hence why 18 is pretty reasonable trade.

Jed Anderson went for pick 15, CCs in contract and a better, healthier player.
Do the maths.
Others have told you how you have misrepresented the trade. I don't care about that. Just because Anderson a bust, you use it as trade value??
Hill went 23?? I think CC more upside, so slightly higher. Pick 17-22 fair.

Others have told you how you have misrepresented the trade. I don't care about that. Just because Anderson a bust, you use it as trade value??
Hill went 23?? I think CC more upside, so slightly higher. Pick 17-22 fair.
We let Hill go for unders. We had no leverage.

CC would go for more, but Hill is a better player. I think CC will stay though - or rather Adelaide will fight for it.

Cameron for Ports 2017 1st rounder that Brisbane hold .
That pick added to Adelaide's 2017 1st rounder lands the Crows Gibbs .
Rory Sloane will be most pleased ...

That could be anywhere from pick 13-18 or even lower, this year has thrown up some odd games. I wouldnt be giving up a pick that high for him, even if he requested to come to us. We'd work something out.

Cause it's on compassion grounds Adelaide will have to accept whatever's been offered. Be prepared to be bent over the table Adelaide you guys are about to get screwed

Cause it's on compassion grounds Adelaide will have to accept whatever's been offered. Be prepared to be bent over the table Adelaide you guys are about to get screwed
Compassion grounds????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back