Opinion Chris Scott's coaching - Part II [NEW POLL ADDED]

For how long will Chris Scott be Geelong coach?

• For as long as he wants the job

• 5+ more years

• Somewhere between 2020 and 2022 (i.e. beyond his current contract)

• He will be sacked/resign in 2019

• He will be sacked/resign in 2018

• The Nuclear Option: sacked/resign in 2017

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were they? It wasn't closed for that reason the reason I've been told by the No.1 Mod on here was that it was closed because once it re-opened about 5 posts in a row were off topic, which technically means right now this thread should be closed...But it won't be, I wonder why one particular thread seems to get closed in the exact same circumstances when another doesn't? Hmmmm.o_O

It was closed in the first instance because of posting with extremely poor taste.......it was then re-opened, and the first 5 posts were OT, so it was closed again.

It has now been re-opened again......

EDIT: fyi, the offensive posts were deleted during the initial closure. No need to resurrect what was said

Best was Adelaide at 28.5%
Worst was Essendon at 19.7%
Geelong was 25.2%

So our finals performance of 16.8% was, in a word, terrible.
Thats some good stats there mate... And it is of great concern to us also.... Our foward entries were simply cringeworthy in the PF this year.

It was closed in the first instance because of posting with extremely poor taste.......it was then re-opened, and the first 5 posts were OT, so it was closed again.

It has now been re-opened again......

EDIT: fyi, the offensive posts were deleted during the initial closure. No need to resurrect what was said
It hasn't been re-opened. Lies, lies!!!

Last edited:

What were they? It wasn't closed for that reason the reason I've been told by the No.1 Mod on here was that it was closed because once it re-opened about 5 posts in a row were off topic, which technically means right now this thread should be closed...But it won't be, I wonder why one particular thread seems to get closed in the exact same circumstances when another doesn't? Hmmmm.o_O
Who is this mysterious #1 Mod you speak of.

We are a team of 4 as listed at the top of the page.

GO Catters

Who is this mysterious #1 Mod you speak of.

We are a team of 4 as listed at the top of the page.

GO Catters
Can't work out if I want to be #1 or not, in Blighty's eyes. :D

Can't work out if I want to be #1 or not, in Blighty's eyes. :D
LOL!!!

Please, be my guest....

It'll be like bugs Bunny getting selected for the Army.... The sergant asks "Who wants to volunteer ?"

3 soldier step backwards... Bugs left standing forward....
Poor Bugs...

GO Catters

I'd have said disgraceful....
Yeah you would, but not if StanTheCaddy said it, or JubJub posted a gif that said it - you see it's all just relative. If I or other select posters do/say something it's 'disgraceful' but when your mates do it not the slightest objection is even whispered by you lot.

You know what actually is disgraceful? That on a Geelong board in a public forum we can't actually critically analyse our coach.

Yeah you would, but not if StanTheCaddy said it, or JubJub posted a gif that said it - you see it's all just relative. If I or other select posters do/say something it's 'disgraceful' but when your mates do it not the slightest objection is even whispered by you lot.

You know what actually is disgraceful? That on a Geelong board in a public forum we can't actually critically analyse our coach.

Now that this thread has thankfully been reopened we can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that there hasn't been anything to post on the topic.
I guess that it's not such a hot topic. No one even looked at the thread.

Go Catters

Except some of the posts leading up to this thread being closed had nothing to do with 'critical analysis' but everything to do with disgraceful, shameful trolling of a guy and his grief over the loss of his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back