Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 30 Team Thread | Congratulations S30 Frankston Rover Medallists, harry000 & Tonga Bob!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope somebody gets fired for this blunder.
Fire GUH (I am aware he doesn’t play for warriors but this on its own doesn’t make it the wrong choice)

Well done Tonga Bob the rest are rubbish!
G60.gif

Congrats harry000 & Tonga Bob you both made last year a fun experience both in match threads and the wider SFA. Well deserved 👏
Great sentiments. I concur

Still think you should just sack Horace though

I would never do such a thing. He's our loveable larrikin. How anyone could dislike him, I just don't understand.
Oh nobody does. To my knowledge anyway. I’m just worried he’s getting into his stride and we haven’t yet seen the worst. So a few sackings and so forth might delay his big launch

What in the god’s name been happening here?

[pulls notes from jacket pocket]

View attachment 1045250

“Like flies we are to wanton boys-“ what the heck? I’ve put Eric Cantona’s jacket on again!

What an absolute honour it is to win the Frankston Rover! I kept telling everyone that harry000 would win, and they all laughed at me. Well who’s laughing now flogs? harry mate you had a massive season, it’s a privilege to share this with you.

I want to thank each and every Wazza for being a part of such a wonderful club. In particular those that saw fit to vote for me, thank you especially. To the LG, thanks for making me feel at home and for not laughing at me too much.

To pantskyle & BEEG, all the very best for your future endeavours, hope to see you both back at Van Cortlandt soon.

Finally to TheInjuryFactory, the best captain in the business, thank you for dragging me into the SFA and to Coney Island in particular. Your support and effort is Herculean and very much appreciated.

Here’s to a big season 31! LET’S GET PISSED!!!

What he said ^^^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats harry000 and Tonga Bob on your fine seasons.

Somehow it seems Proper Gander has defected to the Wazzes, pantskyle has flipped to the Demons and I got fired by TheInjuryFactory

All in all it looks like a fun albeit barren confusing season for the Wazzes. My advice is -

Idc Sistermichael GIF - Idc Sistermichael Derrygirls GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back