I will go EV when they release something that can:
  • Tow 3t
  • Travel 500 km without stopping
  • Seat 7 people in comfort
  • Recharge in less than 15 minutes
  • Cost less than 60k

Until then, I’ll stick with my diesel vehicle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went fishing in the High country last week with a couple of mates. We stayed for 3 days and had separate swags. Anyway, I went to bed on the second night and the other two decided to head up river to try and catch some fish on insects after dark. I get woken up about an hour later and they are telling me they saw a Yowie. They were both a bit shaken but neither could confirm that it was 100% yowie. Now they joined some Yowie facebook page and are convinced that they saw a Yowie. If you walk around the high country at night, you can't see very far in front of you. I'm just going to let them go on their merry way but the power of social media has them bluffed

I went fishing in the High country last week with a couple of mates. We stayed for 3 days and had separate swags. Anyway, I went to bed on the second night and the other two decided to head up river to try and catch some fish on insects after dark. I get woken up about an hour later and they are telling me they saw a Yowie. They were both a bit shaken but neither could confirm that it was 100% yowie. Now they joined some Yowie facebook page and are convinced that they saw a Yowie. If you walk around the high country at night, you can't see very far in front of you. I'm just going to let them go on their merry way but the power of social media has them bluffed
depressed the simpsons GIF

I appreciate your emphasis on separate swags, but really, we don’t care either way.

Don’t know about Yowies, but it’s the Button Man you need to watch out for in the High Country.

I appreciate your emphasis on separate swags, but really, we don’t care either way.

Don’t know about Yowies, but it’s the Button Man you need to watch out for in the High Country.

Were you thinking this might be the synopsis for an Australian version of Brokeback Mountain? Sharing swags and stuff?

I have heard of the button man. I am going to tell them, thanks for reminding me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back