Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

5 today, about as good as it gets at present. I thought today's word stupid. Still don't know from where your all get your little multi story results' structures.
Click the icon (building thing?) in between the question mark and the settings wheel thing - your result shows up with the option to share or you can do a screenshot for your BF colleagues/ friends /detractors etc - dick swingers unite Screenshot_20240325-143056~2.png

Last edited:
Click the icon (building thing?) in between the question mark and the settings wheel thing - your result shows up with the option to share or you can do a screenshot for your BF colleagues/ friends /detractors etc - dick swingers uniteView attachment 1939074
Don't seem to have any of the screenshots I took of my results.

Don't seem to have any of the screenshots I took of my results.

half baked help GIF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Click share. Then copy. Then paste it in to your post.

Wordle 1,010 3/6

🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
When I hit copy it does a screenshot which is then nowhere to be found in 'screenshots' (Download). Thanks to having to avoid One Drive I no longer really have Documents other than individually through a back door. I am using the NY Times game. Anyway, I got 4.

When I hit copy it does a screenshot which is then nowhere to be found in 'screenshots' (Download). Thanks to having to avoid One Drive I no longer really have Documents other than individually through a back door. I am using the NY Times game. Anyway, I got 4.
We need screenshots to believe....

You don't need to find it or download it. If you hit copy and then hit paste on here, it'll copy it to here.

I suppose “life” would qualify the Baltimore Bridge disaster for this thread.
Pretty scary s**t considering this could happen in many, many ports around the world.
I find it mildly hilarious that there are those out there that consider this to be a terrorism attack. Despite absolutely no evidence and the mayday call from the ship that undoubtedly saved many lives.
The impact on Baltimore economically will be substantial. The shipping port is shut down. And until the wreckage can be cleared it will remain that way. While not being able to cross the bay by road is inconvenient, there will be alternatives found and developed fairly quickly. But these monster ships that power the transfer of manufactured goods out of the USA have been stopped. And no amount of road freight can substitute that sheer volume of goods that are moved on these monsters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back