Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Were you thinking this might be the synopsis for an Australian version of Brokeback Mountain? Sharing swags and stuff?
I didn't word it very well. The reason for the emphasis on the separate swags was because they didn't wake me up. If we shared a tent, I would have woken up. I pre warned them about not waking me up .

I didn't word it very well. The reason for the emphasis on the separate swags was because they didn't wake me up. If we shared a tent, I would have woken up. I pre warned them about not waking me up .
Me fears thou dost protest too much! No, all good. Vicky Park was the one to sow seeds of seediness into what was an innocent tale of blokes and their swags seeing stuff that only the drug riddled among us generally get to experience. Very much in your favour that you didn't actually see the Yowies and only heard about them 2nd hand.

I went fishing in the High country last week with a couple of mates. We stayed for 3 days and had separate swags. Anyway, I went to bed on the second night and the other two decided to head up river to try and catch some fish on insects after dark. I get woken up about an hour later and they are telling me they saw a Yowie. They were both a bit shaken but neither could confirm that it was 100% yowie. Now they joined some Yowie facebook page and are convinced that they saw a Yowie. If you walk around the high country at night, you can't see very far in front of you. I'm just going to let them go on their merry way but the power of social media has them bluffed

You've taken a fishing trip at the start of the rut.... I'm guessing your mates bumped into a red deer stag, and thought it was a yowie :D:eek:

You've taken a fishing trip at the start of the rut.... I'm guessing your mates bumped into a red deer stag, and thought it was a yowie :D:eek:
I agree. I am still yet to see a genuine picture of a bigfoot anywhere in the world. I just can't believe there is a group on it and if you have a look, these dudes are convinced. In America, it's another level again.

\
I will go EV when they release something that can:
  • Tow 3t
  • Travel 500 km without stopping
  • Seat 7 people in comfort
  • Recharge in less than 15 minutes
  • Cost less than 60k

Until then, I’ll stick with my diesel vehicle

Is there a diesel vehicle under 4500kg GVM that can two 3t and carry seven passengers?

I dunno but some of the new swag technology is pretty awesome
My daughter went on school camp in the APY lands recently. Modern swags aren't even swags, they're swag and tent hybrids. Jeez you would have picked up well at a B & S ball with one of those fancy things back in my day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG, don't go on YouTube and look up Bigfoot. Some of those Americans are Cray cray
When you look at the size shoes that teenagers have, it seems pretty obvious to me that big foot is a time traveller. The rate our feet are growing the future generations are going to have skis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back