Cricket Thread: Bring on the Kiwis

Remove this Banner Ad

Ed Cowan made a comment the other day about How Head is a Hundred scorer but he doesn't make match winning Hundreds because if he did SA wouldn't have been finishing last in the Sheffield shield for the better part of a decade. Then said Usman makes the hard runs/ match winning runs as reason to pick him over Head

I thought that was a cop out. How is it Travis's fault that the rest of the SA team is s**t? Usman is surrounded by Labuschagne, Pierson and Renshaw.

Ed Cowan made a comment the other day about How Head is a Hundred scorer but he doesn't make match winning Hundreds because if he did SA wouldn't have been finishing last in the Sheffield shield for the better part of a decade. Then said Usman makes the hard runs/ match winning runs as reason to pick him over Head

I thought that was a cop out. How is it Travis's fault that the rest of the SA team is sh*t? Usman is surrounded by Labuschagne, Pierson and Renshaw.
Exactly! Less pressure on Usman to make runs! Whereas Head's most recent ton was whilst the Redbacks were in the middle of another (shock horror) batting collapse!

I thought that was a cop out. How is it Travis's fault that the rest of the SA team is sh*t? Usman is surrounded by Labuschagne, Pierson and Renshaw.
If Head was in the Qld side he would be criticised for making easy runs, being a downhill skier

3rd in history, fair effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting all those 3 are spinners. Jim Laker took 19/90 !!!!

NZ could be all out for under 60

Head named in the 11 for first test offically. Been a while since we've had 2 redbacks in the test team. Dizzy and Boof im guessing was the last time.
Half right.

Gillespie and Dan Cullen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back