Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally begging for people to send her photos on twitter. It's nearly over. Slaps on the wrist all round and by round 6 everyone will be back to trolling the Saints for their game style and Riewoldt for being less-than-champion-like with his staging for free kicks rather than all this off-season stuff. Swings and roundabouts. Sunrise, sunset.

Yes. Fines payed by parents, unlikely to suffer jail time etc.

But if she is found guilty of a criminal offence, she gets the best punishment of all, a criminal record.

No more going to America.
Prospective employers can not hire her, for legitimate reasons.
Less leniency in any future cases.

what criminal offence would that be? maybe some civil suits.

There are no more photos.

She has been promising for days to release more and has failed to come through with it.

And I doubt she would even understand any legal threats that come her way. Besides it won't impact her personally. Any monetary fine will be paid for by her parents and she is not going to be sent to jail. There really are no consequences for her.

Edit : should clarify. There are no more sensational/explicit photos. No doubt she just copied a whole lot of photos from Gilberts laptop that are harmless, nonetheless they are private and he has every right to demand they not be released in the public domain without his permission.

Because she hasn't released any does not mean there are not more. Before releasing the first two, she wouldn't have had the legal profession fall on her head like a tonne of bricks.

No photos or lost her nerve? Gilbo's penchant for snapping log flogs et al probably has them scratching their collective coconuts and wondering what she got her mittens on. If things don't work out at Moorabin, Gilbo could get a gig as director of photography at Cleo.

Other photos of coke snorting by other players etc seems not beyond the realms of possibility to me.

Dude, she's already shown them to journalists in the past -in a rare moment of good tatse, they just chose not to print them. Read some of the earlier articles.

She has more.

I have not read that anywhere. Everything I've seen refers to only these three photos.

She probably does have more photos but they would all be harmless stuff. Gilbert is just taking her to court to prevent her releasing family photos of his sister or girlfriend or other stuff into the public domain.

If she had more explicit stuff she would have released them. her actions in the past show she has no respect for the law or its consequences and I find it hard to believe she has changed in a week.

what criminal offence would that be? maybe some civil suits.

In the post I responded to, it reffered to jail time and Fines, both of which are present in Criminal offences.

In civil cases, you cannot serve jail time, and there are no fines.

Losing party pay's a settlement, court fees, and legal fees of both parties.

This whole situation could have all been avoided if the players didn't SHAG A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL. It's bordering on pedo.

That's what this whole situation comes back to. They've all been slamming a 16y/o and it's obviously messed with her child-like mind, and now she's flipping out and doing crazy s**t.

pedo.gif

that doesn't explain why St Kilda's lawyers are scrambling. Whether she has them or not is up for debate but clearly someone has suggested that there may be more 'out there' and they are worried she has them.

Because Gilbert would most probably have had photos of SK players on his laptop. I doubt they are explicit but they are private and neither he nor the other players would have given permission for them to be released.

Her 15 minutes are almost over. She needs more photos as holes are being picked in her story everywhere. She would have released them by now if she had any explicit photos.

In the post I responded to, it reffered to jail time and Fines, both of which are present in Criminal offences.

In civil cases, you cannot serve jail time, and there are no fines.

Losing party pay's a settlement, court fees, and legal fees of both parties.

You can for contempt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She probably does have more photos but they would all be harmless stuff.
I say we, the public, should be the judge of that. :D

If she had more explicit stuff she would have released them.
Not necessarily. She mentioned in one of these ustreams she was going to not release them until after today's courtcase just to be on the safe side.

Besides, as Figgy said, she is a flighty 17 year attention seeker. Stringing it out is entirely consistent with her prevailing M.O.

This whole situation could have all been avoided if the players didn't SHAG A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL. It's bordering on pedo.

That's what this whole situation comes back to. They've all been slamming a 16y/o and it's obviously messed with her child-like mind, and now she's flipping out and doing crazy s**t.

There is absolutely no evidence that any of the players concerned slept with her and in any case she was not under-age at the time.

exactly, and hence why she has not posted more photos, that of course doesn't stop her waiting until the court order expires, they are always short in length (cue pun jokes) and will eventually cease. She just needs to be patient or hand them off to someone else who will.

Not necessarily. She mentioned in one of these ustreams she was going to not release them until after today's courtcase just to be on the safe side.

I've got a block of land to sell to you.
Besides, as Figgy said, she is a flighty 17 year attention seeker. Stringing it out is entirely consistent with her prevailing MO.
Stringing it out is not the actions of an attention seeker. She has the attention span of a 4yo. She is simply not that cunning.

Hinch makes a good point about Riewoldt

If he just got out of bed why was the bed made? First thing you do when waking up out of bed naked is to make it is it?

The fact St Kilda and the AFL in general are more interested in abusing and threatening the girl than helping her also puts them in a VERY bad light

IMO this whole thing is gonna end up actually worse for the games image than anything Cousins did. While most of us on here are taking Riewoldts side atm, the longer it drags on the more people will jump on her side and unfortunately for little Demetriou drive people away from his sport

exactly, and hence why she has not posted more photos, that of course doesn't stop her waiting until the court order expires, they are always short in length (cue pun jokes) and will eventually cease. She just needs to be patient or hand them off to someone else who will.

I would happily bet good money that there will be no more explicit photos released from her.

i think any means of communication that she could have reasonably received or noticed is legal. ie skywriting wouldnt be good enough but posting on a blog that she is known to check regularly throughout the day is probably ok. you can just as easily impersonate someone over the phone or in a letter.

What utter ill in formed garbage ...letters usually have official letterheads that sort of give it away that it's from a legal fraternity .

Any idiot can claim to be a lawyer on here ..even you.

Hinch makes a good point about Riewoldt

If he just got out of bed why was the bed made? First thing you do when waking up out of bed naked is to make it is it?

Hinch is a try hard Inspector Plod.

That was Riewoldts bed, was it ?

FFS.

Because Gilbert would most probably have had photos of SK players on his laptop. I doubt they are explicit but they are private and neither he nor the other players would have given permission for them to be released.

Her 15 minutes are almost over. She needs more photos as holes are being picked in her story everywhere. She would have released them by now if she had any explicit photos.

well there is already some suggestion that the riewoldt/dawson snap is not the same time as the Dal Santo pic so who knows how many other occasions have resulted in this sort of thing. Also, what other players from St Kilda could also have laptops around that could also contain rather sensational pics.

Any lawyer representing the Club would have demanded a pretty honest and upfront response to what the ongoing risk is, first question I owuld have asked 'what else exists?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back