Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has definitely shown more photos to a journalist. She has more.

Stringing it out is not the actions of an attention seeker.
Shirley, you jest. I'll swap your land, for my bridge.

She has the attention span of a 4yo. She is simply not that cunning.
Meh, she has got 1000s of people, including the media, hanging on her every inane twitter. Cunning enough, I woulda thought.

You've come to the party late and are just guessing stuff right? I think you'll find that her sleeping with footballers has never been denied.

Those claims were made by her, correct ?
You can't possibly take anything she says seriously.

And no footballer is going to either confirm or deny - why give the story traction ?

This whole situation could have all been avoided if the players didn't SHAG A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL. It's bordering on pedo.

That's what this whole situation comes back to. They've all been slamming a 16y/o and it's obviously messed with her child-like mind, and now she's flipping out and doing crazy s**t.

pedo.gif

Sigh This rubbish again

The players involved are in their early twenties & they meet her at a night club, she said she was 19. I have seen photos of her, she is believable as a 19 year old.

Anyway a 23 year old having sexual relations with a 16 year old in Victoria is not pedo or even creepy. When I was 23, if a young woman at a pub made it clear to me she wished to have sex my brain would never have engaged until at very least the next morning.

Note that if I at twice that age did it, it would still be legal, but very very creepy & I would politely decline such an offer now.

Should the age on consent be higher? For some young people yes, for others no. The best we can do is unhappy medium, 16 to 17 is most likley about right for most.

"Can somebody explain that Facebook attack on Riewold purportedly by Andrew Lovett" - From Hinch's article.

Anyone know anything about that?
Also, who's to say that the made bed doesn't belong to Zac Dawson, who could have been up for a while before the picture was taken. Who knows.

The evidence is pretty damning on the girl though, in regards to that picture at least. Some Internet detectives (lol) found a hotel that appears to match the decor in the photo. In Miami, no less. The same place Riewoldt claimed the photo was taken.

I have noticed there are a lot of similarites between this and the Milne and Montagna rape case! Thoughts?

I can only LOL at threats of jail time. Given the usual punishment handed down in Victoria for violent crime, I doubt she could do anything that would see her incarcerated.

There is absolutely no evidence that any of the players concerned slept with her and in any case she was not under-age at the time.

there is no denial either, there is an element of tacit confirmation given the AFL's response after the investigation.

Secondly, 'under-age' in Victoria is not the same as everywhere. For example, she came to Adelaide for a Saints game, age of consent is 17 here. You'd hope everything remained holstered at that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She has definitely shown more photos to a journalist. She has more.

Photos of what - Gilbert walking his dog. His sister eating breakfast.

As I said, would happily bet that there are no more explicit photographs released from this girl.

There is absolutely no evidence that any of the players concerned slept with her and in any case she was not under-age at the time.

There is plenty of evidence that at least 2 of the players slept with her when she was 16 and at least one of those players got her pregnant.
Which rock have you been under for the past few months?
Why would the AFL have met with her "about 20 times" and offered counselling if there was no evidence of impropriety on behalf of at least 1 of their employees?

Does anyone think the way the Saints are acting is much the same way as the Milne/Montagna rape situation/allegations?

Anyone else notice that, in a 5aa interview today, she claimed that she "didn't willingly" sleep with all 3 football players :eek::eek::eek: So she "unwillingly" had sex with one of them ???

Source? I have not read that anywhere. put up or shut up.
She was shown on TV showing a journalist the photos in an interview that was aired on the news on Monday.

EDIT: aneale just proving my point above^^

There is plenty of evidence that at least 2 of the players slept with her when she was 16 and at least one of those players got her pregnant.
What evidence ? Where ?
The only evidence is what she has stated. Hell, even her pregnancy story is highly questionable considering she was pictured in a swim suit only days after the miscarriage.
Why would the AFL have met with her "about 20 times" and offered counselling if there was no evidence of impropriety on behalf of at least 1 of their employees?
Because no organization likes to see their name besmirched even if it is not true.
Imagine the uproar if they didn't do anything and the girl did something stupid.

Those claims were made by her, correct ?
You can't possibly take anything she says seriously.

And no footballer is going to either confirm or deny - why give the story traction ?

So when Ricky Nixon demanded an apology from Kim's school for insinuating that they first hooked up at the footy clinic- what he really was asking for was an apology because they didn't really hook up at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back