Toast Dear Richmond Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least we got to enjoy our fame for another week last time

Meh,

Richmond are so last year.....

After hearing all of the crap from tigers supporters all year I think I will use this thread to vent and stick the boots in and keep my level headed views for public

• Can we now agree that the injuries the pies had in the last two contests played a part in the result
  • Can we now agree that playing only one ruck and one key forward is a weakness
  • Can we now agree that Richmond were not a team of A graders, they are a team of 5 top line players with average role players who are suited to a good game plan
  • Can we agree that Alex Rance is one of the best spare defenders we have ever seen but a average man on man defender
Now that is done I feel better. Obviously we need to win next week to make it perfect but to get this far after where we have come from is amazing and I am so proud whatever happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Channel 7.
It has been almost an hour now since your broadcast of the Collingwood V Richmond Preliminary final ended.
How long are you going to avoid airing the replay in full.
p.s. I do not need nor do I want another folding ladder.

Angry of Wanniassa.

what richmond supporters? have not seen any all night
awesome Pies!
#richmondhaveinjuries
Richmond supporters are rarer than Thats Gold on these boards.

My Sincere Apologies to Richmond and going back to back,
I can only assume it was our injuries and a non function forwards that let us to this debacle.
Add to the a crap midfield OMG how did we cope with all the Tiger Superstars.
Our poor Back line geeze HOWE did we do it?
And fancy having an American!
Mason to me was BOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back