No Oppo Supporters Do we need a new coach?

Do we need a new coach ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruiter Francis Jackson is seen to be keen to continue on, while pro-scout and list manager Blair Hartley has been offered another year on a deal expiring at the end of 2017.

-Herald Sun.

Is there any truth to this ??

Recruiter Francis Jackson is seen to be keen to continue on, while pro-scout and list manager Blair Hartley has been offered another year on a deal expiring at the end of 2017.

-Herald Sun.

Is there any truth to this ??

Why wouldn't it be?
The same incompetent fools that gave Dimma a 2 year extension are still there

If they don't sack him then it's up to us. Do not join our club until he is gone. If they don't have the balls to do it then we will.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
That's the only way they will take notice

I feel like it's not just Dimma. I'd hate it if they sacked Dimma and kept all the other assistant coaches / recruiting / physical elite conditioning sports trainer guys, thinking that just changing the head coach is going to make the difference.
The entire team need to go Dimma handpicked his assistants, he created the game plan, they assisted in implementing it

I haven't watched too many pressers or Dissections lately. Spin, spin, spin. I know we joke about it on here but EVERY press conference, even if we happen to win, he goes on about how good the opposition is. Today was nauseating. Almost a minute of repeating over and over not how good but how incredible GWS are. Umm, Dimma, we beat them a year ago mate. Then at the end he goes on about how wonderful our defence was. I knew he was going to say it, he mentioned how great they were to keep them to only another 9 goals after quarter time.
Yep, once GWS put the cue in the rack, they only scored eight more goals.

The only way I buy an RFC membership next year is if this muppet is gone. Go and be an assistant at the druggies you Essendon apologist

I'd imagine many other rfc fans in same boat

No not yet. Patience grasshopper.
what can be gained from leaving him in the job for the last 4 games? the headstart for 2017 is now overdue

the players didnt even try yesterday... they want him gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what can be gained from leaving him in the job for the last 4 games? the headstart for 2017 is now overdue

the players didnt even try yesterday... they want him gone

what's the point keeping him?

We'll lose next week and he will tell us that Collingwood is a very good team.

what's the point keeping him?

We'll lose next week and he will tell us that Collingwood is a very good team.
imagine we win with hardwick coaching would be catastrophic

a win with a caretaker would be so much more sweeter

Richo knows hes gone lol

“There’s been talk about a review at Richmond, and all positions around the football department. I think, clearly, that does need to happen now at the end of the year. I think it’s probably already happening,” Richardson said on Channel 7.

"It’s not up to me to individualise (regarding Hardwick), but I think a thorough review needs to take place.”

I just watched his Press conference. That arse licking of gws..... Lol.
Licking the smelly a-hole of the AFL's baby as the headcoach of the greatest club in the league

Insulting and embarrasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back