No Oppo Supporters Do we need a new coach?

Do we need a new coach ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should all still buy our memberships ..... That's not the solution . We should start a petition online . People power will win the day .

One of our more intelligent members should write something up outlining who needs aholing and then spread it on social media .

We should all still buy our memberships ..... That's not the solution . We should start a petition online . People power will win the day .

One of our more intelligent members should write something up outlining who needs aholing and then spread it on social media .
i nominate rfctiger

how condifent are you that dimma is gone this year and we will have new coach for 2017?
Honestly, I don't know mate. I'd be lying if I said anything else.
What I do know is the there will be an almighty effort to oust him via acquiring board strength. If we can achieve that, he'll be gone. So to will many of the FD who have failed miserably.

They don't listen they only care about the money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Not listening but 3AW just chucked this up and i felt sick

He was asked to guarantee and he skirted the question, he then said he'd be coach next year but there seems to be doubt there. Gale's gone IMO, was asked if he's committed and in it for the long haul, he said he's committed, nothing about the long haul.

Lmao farkwit as well. Hopefully takes the mcc gig. Hes a dud as well despite all the butt hole licking he gets.

I believe Dan and Benny are good people to have in their positions but more and more i think they are blinded by whats really happening at the club because they are too close to those involved or something? Anyway both very successful people who i'm fast losing confidence in.

He was asked to guarantee and he skirted the question, he then said he'd be coach next year but there seems to be doubt there. Gale's gone IMO, was asked if he's committed and in it for the long haul, he said he's committed, nothing about the long haul.

half happy half disappointed. Benny came with great credentials and a mindset he'd be with us a long time and fix the place. All goes to s**t and if he leaves its just jumping ship

I believe Dan and Benny are good people to have in their positions but more and more i think they are blinded by whats really happening at the club because they are too close to those involved or something? Anyway both very successful people who i'm fast losing confidence in.
Too busy swinging from each others nut sack to even bother doing half the job.

At least they'll feel good when they pat each other on the back tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back