Autopsy Dogs lose to the Tankers 103 - 51

Remove this Banner Ad

I might have suggested it 100 times in other threads and in previous weeks.... but Schache simply ain't up to it. Ability to take contested marks/bring the ball to ground and provide defensive pressure are the absolute non negotiables and Schache is god damn pathetic in all of those aspects.

Still find it laughable that posters believe Naughton can go back and Schache replace him. Unless the balls on a platter he does nothing.

Not sure we were tankers... we were just sh*t last decade or so. ... bailey smith is an impressive player i must say:).
Go back to your own sub troll. Just gonna let your know, your never gonna top this high. When your finally 18 and you’ve graduated high school, your gonna realise your life is worthless and your gonna be depressed that the high light of your life is trolling on a shitty sports forum.

Go back to your own sub troll. Just gonna let your know, your never gonna top this high. When your finally 18 and you’ve graduated high school, your gonna realise your life is worthless and your gonna be depressed that the high light of your life is trolling on a shitty sports forum.
everything ok at home dude?

Last edited by a moderator:
Coupled with:

- Poor selections, again: going 3 talls on the forward line in wet/slippery conditions
- Overuse of the handball again, why why why does Bev keep up with that sh*t tactic
- Players failing to hold tackles, having our poor tackling at the contested footy exposed and not being paid for HTN/Incorrect disposal
- Several players just not in the game tonight, poor night for Bont, JJ, Macrae, Shache, Daniel, Richards, McLean
- Playing Engish when Trengove was more suited to the conditions

Embarrassing nonetheless

Have at it
Bont was hard tagged and still had a decent game, not sure what you watched. Macrae is never high impact, but he got us out of trouble more times than I can count, as did Daniel and McLean. Englishwas close to our best.

Cant blame going in too tall when Casboult, Jones, McGovern and McKay all had little trouble

I'm convinced we were not watching the same game.

Bad luck tonight guys

Hopefully Bailey Smith learns a bit of humility as I think he can become a really good player.
Gee I hope not. The last thing our blokes need to learn is a bit of humility.
Humility is an admirable quality but it should not be the defining characteristic of the 22 who tiptoe across the white line.

We need a few more campaigners and Smith is just the man.

Well done Blues, even though I despise your club and all it stands for. Your boys came out to play and had a much-deserved win.

One thing that did stand out to me is the gap between Smith and Walsh. My God, Smith was in everything and should be getting 3 Brownlow votes, while Walsh shanked at least half his kicks, and was making constant poor decisions.

We clearly got the best midfielder from that draft, and thank God for that because the rest of our midfield were not impressive

This. Give Schache the space that was afforded to McKay then he kicks a bag.

Opposition flood our F50 and then we mongrel it in by foot, what are Bruce and Schache meant to do exactly? Could’ve had Tony Lockett down there and it wouldn’t have made a difference.

No he doesn’t, simply not capable of getting the footy Himself he needs to be spoon feed by himself

isn’t kicking a bag for Deer Park against Laverton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shits me to no end losing to Carlton, can’t stand them.

We didn’t play smart football tonight, way too much handballing. Need to cut that out in wet weather football.

We’ve had 3 really good weeks and now one really bad one so not panicking but still a very disappointing loss.

The fade out in the last quarter was particularly irritating. As soon as they got the first goal our heads dropped completely.

Hopefully the short turnaround before playing Essendon is good for us

Could have been worse mate - if we had lost last week....

Schache had two disposals. Two.If you’re more worried about Rhylee’s game than I don’t know what to say.

Schache was terrible. Awful. No doubt.

But he sat on the pine for almost half the game. And weitering (who’s been red hot) barely touched it. Schache wasn’t being outmarked.

He was really bad, but West was downright destructive to any chances we had to get back into the game.

Bad luck tonight guys

Hopefully Bailey Smith learns a bit of humility as I think he can become a really good player.

enjoy one of your 5-6 wins every year for the last 20 years and next ten

not going anywhere playing that style of footy

Would just like to give a shout out to all the doggies supporters giving Eddie the thumbs up ... hard loss to take but geez you are all class. Eddie just deserves a great send off ... not just a class footballer but a class act.
Its appreciated ... have a great year guys ... pretty sure this is just a blip and if we can't win it (which we won't) hope u guys do (which is possible) ... one of the only teams in the AFL I wish success for.

That’s half proving my point.

Schache never going to offer anything in our set-up tonight but neither would any other tall forward.

Naughton would have provided far more. Lets say Naughton also has a poor game, at the very least he's providing better forward pressure and commanding more defensive attention.

If weren't aren't dominating then we are basically playing with 21 men because of Schache.

Well that was an enjoyable Sunday evening. Thanks players and coaches for such a valiant effort. When we all need some positivity and something to look forward to, you take our hearts and minds, twist them up, spit on them and go back to your fancy accommodation on the Gold Coast to count your filthy lucre. You pack of fornicating rodents.
Your comment leads me to believe that you are not happy with the bulldogs effort. And please do not dare to contradict me.

What would be your changes for next week?

NOT sure after that crap

Schache need to be dropped and sent back to Melbourne immediately

I’d replace him with a smaller option, maybe Greene or Dicko

Butler out for Crozier

I just don’t like the team with both Hunter and Caleb in it but they won’t go So I don’t see it improving

Caleb cannot play back against a team like the bombers he will get torched for speed.

So maybe

OUT - Schache Butler JJ(send a message)

IN -Weightman Dicko who knows?

Naughton would have provided far more. Lets say Naughton also has a poor game, at the very least he's providing better forward pressure and commanding more defensive attention.

If weren't aren't dominating then we are basically playing with 21 men because of Schache.
Naughton would’ve have provided more in contests yes but still wouldn’t have hit the scoreboard.

I’m not exactly trying to start the Schache fan club here but we know his weaknesses and tonight played to them perfectly.

Then we’re surprised and angered when he doesn’t do anything?

Naughton would’ve have provided more in contests yes but still wouldn’t have hit the scoreboard.

I’m not exactly trying to start the Schache fan club here but we know his weaknesses and tonight played to them perfectly.

Then we’re surprised and angered when he doesn’t do anything?

Angered yes. Surprised no.

Angered yes. Surprised no.
I’m not exactly thrilled with him either but with that delivery and how Carlton were countering our forward 50 with their extras, I’m not sure what he’s supposed to do.

If he fumbles some sodas and misses some easy shots then fine, but Schache wasn’t why we lost tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back