drawn game, who would be your 5 players in a penalty shootout

Remove this Banner Ad

You serious? no Haze, no Justin Longmuir after THAT kick. Murph & Pav for sure but Jlo & Haze are next. Probably Des before Wiz but it's close.

Well Justin's not playing at the moment but yeah, he'd go in after Murphy if he was... and Hase is not always the most reliable kick on goal. I thought about it being between him and Johnson, then I thought Johnson could hit a jam tin from 50m, so he got the nod. :)

Hasn't he already burned you guys once like this?

He then turned that around in a match a few weeks back, albeit it wasn't the exact same scenario, but he did redeem himself for that mistake in a way. He's got a very accurate kick, and his confidence this year has soared.

Johnson
Cooney
Giansiracusa
Higgins
Akermanis

(Darcy is a surprisingly good kick from 40 meters out. He would be next in line)

Dont know if i'd be able to trust Gia and Cooney in that situation. Both have missed easy goals in close matches before. Imagine if Cooney had at least scored on Friday night when he was lining about 35 in directly in front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know if i'd be able to trust Gia and Cooney in that situation. Both have missed easy goals in close matches before. Imagine if Cooney had at least scored on Friday night when he was lining about 35 in directly in front.

Yea, maybe...I would have let Cooney kick for my life last year. Hasn't had a great season accuracy wise this year though.

1 - Alan Didak (would have been Caracella once)
2 - Leon Davis
3 - Scott Burns (so reliable)
4 - Tarkyn Lockyer
5 - Ryan Lonie (on the run)

Paul Medhurst is supposed to be handy here, too.

1 - Lucas - Great kick of the ball.
2 - Lloyd - If their was no 30 second rule.
3 - Stanton - Great kick of the ball.
4 - McVeigh - Good kick.
5 - Watson - He's improved, alot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back