Traded Ed Langdon [traded with #26 and 2020 4th to Melbourne for #22, #79 and 2020 2nd]

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t seen Kobe Farmer listed on any of next years very father son list and raw income why the draft Ian so compromised, is he possibly the following year?

Ahhh perhaps he is 2021 then. Just hope that we convince him to choose us. He is a Dees fan after all, and the family do have a house around the Healesville area in VIC. Guess time will tell.

Ahhh perhaps he is 2021 then. Just hope that we convince him to choose us. He is a Dees fan after all, and the family do have a house around the Healesville area in VIC. Guess time will tell.
Might not be that straightforward sorry... He's training with Freo NGA and played with Peel (Freo's WAFL affiliated team).

Fremantle's fan favourite Jeff Farmer says he would love to see his son pull on the purple jumper 33.

I'd be disgusted with the Dees if they can't get The Wiz's son over the line for father/son. But hey, the poor kid has a choice out of Fremantle or Melbourne! The only thing that could make it worse for the poor kid is if he got drafted to Gold Coast.
You know what? He could follow his fathers footsteps.

Get taken at the demons, serves 8 years and leaves as a free agent then does 4-5 years at freo and ends his career at freo

You know what? He could follow his fathers footsteps.

Get taken at the demons, serves 8 years and leaves as a free agent then does 4-5 years at freo and ends his career at freo
Ha. Maybe! it sounds like you guys will have first dibs on him! I haven't been following him closely, but I'm assuming he's tracking ok and looks like being good enough to get drafted possibly through your academy. Most Dees fans will be gutted if he doesn't come to us which is looking unlikely by all reports.

How many games did The Wiz end up playing for you guys? Must have just squeezed in the 100?

Ha. Maybe! it sounds like you guys will have first dibs on him! I haven't been following him closely, but I'm assuming he's tracking ok and looks like being good enough to get drafted possibly through your academy. Most Dees fans will be gutted if he doesn't come to us which is looking unlikely by all reports.

How many games did The Wiz end up playing for you guys? Must have just squeezed in the 100?
Well he played 118 games for your mob from 1995-2001....

Jeff Farmer played 131 games for freo from 2002-8

I'd be disgusted with the Dees if they can't get The Wiz's son over the line for father/son. But hey, the poor kid has a choice out of Fremantle or Melbourne! The only thing that could make it worse for the poor kid is if he got drafted to Gold Coast.
Is he any good, going to help the next generation after Lynch, Prestia, Caddy to win a flag after they said goodbye to GCS.

Well he played 118 games for your mob from 1995-2001....

Jeff Farmer played 131 games for freo from 2002-8
Wow ok. I would have thought he played more for us. There you go. Loved The Wiz. If his kid is anything like his old man, he'll be an exciting prospect. Have you guys had many father/son's? I can't think of any off the top of my head!

Wow ok. I would have thought he played more for us. There you go. Loved The Wiz. If his kid is anything like his old man, he'll be an exciting prospect. Have you guys had many father/son's? I can't think of any off the top of my head!
I can only think of one. Brett Peake, son of Brian peake.

Still scratching my head seeing both McGovern slip through our fingers.

Shai Bolton is another one that has slipped through our fingers too..... but his dad played only 2 games for freo in 1999.

Might not be that straightforward sorry... He's training with Freo NGA and played with Peel (Freo's WAFL affiliated team).

Fremantle's fan favourite Jeff Farmer says he would love to see his son pull on the purple jumper 33.

Yeah ultimately it comes down to his decision. How both teams play over the next 2 season would surely play into it. Seeing him cheer on the Dees in last year's finals series, I hope he'll make the right decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ultimately it comes down to his decision. How both teams play over the next 2 season would surely play into it. Seeing him cheer on the Dees in last year's finals series, I hope he'll make the right decision.
Right decision? Don't think you finishing bottom 2 this year would have helped :p In all seriousness I don't mind if he ends up with you guys or us. It would be nice for us to get our first true father/son but I don't mind the Dees (irrespective of tensions from the Hogan trade last season).

Right decision? Don't think you finishing bottom 2 this year would have helped :p In all seriousness I don't mind if he ends up with you guys or us. It would be nice for us to get our first true father/son but I don't mind the Dees (irrespective of tensions from the Hogan trade last season).

Haha this year was a blip due to injuries and preseason surgeries. We'll bounce back. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back