EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok hold on a second mate that’s actually delusional lolllllllll clearly a strathmore supporter if you think vavra dominated Stewart, he didn’t loose a tap all day mate and was best on ground for EK by a mile. He literally dominated and made vavra look like a 2’s player. Tucked the whole game with no rest. Easily best ruckman in this comp only one that will give him a run is Meese. Go watch the game again I’m sure anyone else there will agree with me on the that point. Even “mores” would agree with this comment lol

I’m actually shocked on your Stewart comment I don’t know if your taking the piss or not lolll

Strathmore we’re far too good tho all around the ground. Didn’t help EK had no bench at 1/4 time with 4 going down to injury in the first quarter and played half the third quarter with 17 men due to the card you mentioned and then whole last quarter with 17 men after a 5th player went down early.

It wouldn’t of changed the result but the margin would not of been 50 points.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I get that you rate Stewart highly, your carry-on any time he's mentioned is cringe though..

Very very surprised Stewart named best but I suppose you had to name someone and you didn’t have a winner on the ground!
Vavra won for mine but happy to disagree on that. I’m certainly neutral mate, and do not support Strathmore!

Bit more focus on fitness, a better coach and a stack more cash splashed before EK are contending.

I wasn’t aware of the injuries to EK but it’s a bit of a broken record. The margin was 50 points because EK kicked 5 goals in the last when Mores put the que in the rack. Should have been 80+.

Luke Jarred only lasted 10 mins and Egglestone did a decent Hammy for Mores.

EK only players that could be considered for best players would be Taveski-Beck, Dion Hill and thought Shaw beat Tsialtas

Honesty don’t know what game you watched, vavra didn’t win a single tap let alone dominate Stewart lol

But like I said no bench at 1/4 time and 17 men for almost half a game still don’t think the result would of made a difference but the margin wouldn’t of been 50 points. Strathmore are my tip to win the flag if they don’t cop too many injuries. Great team

I get that you rate Stewart highly, your carry-on any time he's mentioned is cringe though..

I’m happy to go back and have a look and concentrate on that contest but for mine at the game Vavra was great. Vavra criminally underrated in this comp, he beat Meese comfortably at Windy Hill a few weeks back.

No knock on Stewart from my end either, easily top 3 ruck in the comp … just not today IMO

Ok hold on a second mate that’s actually delusional lolllllllll clearly a strathmore supporter if you think vavra dominated Stewart, he didn’t loose a tap all day mate and was best on ground for EK by a mile. He literally dominated and made vavra look like a 2’s player. Tucked the whole game with no rest. Easily best ruckman in this comp only one that will give him a run is Meese. Go watch the game again I’m sure anyone else there will agree with me on the that point. Even “mores” would agree with this comment lol

I’m actually shocked on your Stewart comment I don’t know if your taking the piss or not lolll

Strathmore we’re far too good tho all around the ground. Didn’t help EK had no bench at 1/4 time with 4 going down to injury in the first quarter and played half the third quarter with 17 men due to the card you mentioned and then whole last quarter with 17 men after a 5th player went down early.

It wouldn’t of changed the result but the margin would not of been 50 points.

Put a fork in east keilor they’re done

I’m happy to go back and have a look and concentrate on that contest but for mine at the game Vavra was great. Vavra criminally underrated in this comp, he beat Meese comfortably at Windy Hill a few weeks back.

No knock on Stewart from my end either, easily top 3 ruck in the comp … just not today IMO

Go back and watch it lol and I guarantee ur mind changes.

Anyway any reviews from Avondale and Douttas or Abbers and keilor ?

Honesty don’t know what game you watched, vavra didn’t win a single tap let alone dominate Stewart lol

But like I said no bench and 17 men for almost half a game still don’t think the result would of made a different but the margin wouldn’t of been 50 points. Strathmore will win the flag if they maintain their players and injuries

Maybe age profile and fitness plays a part in all these injuries ? But either way it’s a pathetic excuse the first time let alone the 4th time 🤦‍♂️

Caluzzi would have helped today because EK skill level was poor, Rayner I’m not sure because the Mores smalls did all the damage. O’Brien had 50 off half back 2 weeks ago, reckon him and Jarred are big outs 🤷‍♂️

Bit of man love from Bashen, you reckon BJ?
A wee bit - Stewart's obviously a freak but anything other than adulation seems to trigger, old mate.
You'd have to be happy with how your mob are travelling particularly with Snake Valley's fave son still to slot into the side.

Maybe age profile and fitness plays a part in all these injuries ? But either way it’s a pathetic excuse the first time let alone the 4th time 🤦‍♂️

Caluzzi would have helped today because EK skill level was poor, Rayner I’m not sure because the Mores smalls did all the damage. O’Brien had 50 off half back 2 weeks ago, reckon him and Jarred are big outs 🤷‍♂️

Wasn’t an excuse mate did I not say it wouldn’t of changed the result. So don’t know why your trying to put words in my mouth.
Like I said for the third time they were too good.

I was able to get to this game today with a few mates and if you think Vavra beat Stewart on the day you must have been on the cheech and chongs my friend.
Strathmore were way too good and the scoreboard probably flattered EK in the end but Stewart was far and away the best big man on the ground.
EK came up against a very strong, disciplined Strathmore line up today and they would be disappointed in their performance in front of a vey good crowd.

I was able to get to this game today with a few mates and if you think Vavra beat Stewart on the day you must have been on the cheech and chongs my friend.
Strathmore were way too good and the scoreboard probably flattered EK in the end but Stewart was far and away the best big man on the ground.
EK came up against a very strong, disciplined Strathmore line up today and they would be disappointed in their performance in front of a vey good crowd.

made vavra look very average.

They say stuff on this forum now just to bait me i think, got to stop biting to ridiculous comments lol

EK found out today SM far too good all over the park. Scoreboard probably flattered EK at 1/4 time after a physical start and mores missing 4 pretty easy set shots but still led by 2 goals. After that it was one way traffic and Mores ran them ragged. Over umpired game frustrating EK and they lost their discipline and coach sent off (yellow) for striking.

Vavra dominated Stewart in the ruck and Jury and Iaccobucci very busy at stoppage kept coming up with the ball. Dion Hill was moved to key back and he stemmed the flow for a while but it was all Strathmore. EK will likely need to knock one of either Abers or Keilor at least and probably both if they are to play finals, they need a change in form quick smart. They looked slow and got outworked today.

Abers another impressive showing and now firm favs for the flag ? Keilor come to a halt the last month and Mick will be scratching his head.

Avondale will go above EDS and looks like it’s down to 2 for relegation although Glenroy probably need to find 2 wins.
Pacco keep rolling with another big win
What a surprise that the coach gets sent off. Biggest thug in this comp. When things aren’t going his way he snipes and then gives away 50’s and down the ground frees for late hits. Not great leadership from your supposed coach. EK will never be a good side when the continue to allow this sort of behaviour from the leader of the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a surprise that the coach gets sent off. Biggest thug in this comp. When things aren’t going his way he snipes and then gives away 50’s and down the ground frees for late hits. Not great leadership from your supposed coach. EK will never be a good side when the continue to allow this sort of behaviour from the leader of the club.
I think he may have been a tad frustrated on the day but to call him a thug is an overreaction in my opinion.

He must have been tapping straight down Iacca and Jury’s throat because the clearance numbers would have been huge in favour of SM

He must have been tapping straight down Iacca and Jury’s throat because the clearance numbers would have been huge in favour of SM

Yes strathmore mids dominated EK’s in clearances. Doesn’t mean vavra beat Stewart. Don’t think vavra won a tap lol

Good set up at EK Bashen, other than the over umpiring and 50m penalties I enjoyed the game.
I hope you get a few of your stars back for the remaining games and finish the season on a strong note.

Yeah umpires were a bit to whistle happy for both sides. Should get a few more back next game, although we lost a few more this game too. Such is football!!!

A wee bit - Stewart's obviously a freak but anything other than adulation seems to trigger, old mate.
You'd have to be happy with how your mob are travelling particularly with Snake Valley's fave son still to slot into the side.
Yes, very happy with how they’re going after a sluggish start to the season. Somewhat surprised by the winning margins against Keilor and EK, both away matches. Looks like Abers are definitely the barometer at the moment. I was expecting Keilor to put in a big performance today against Abers, but looks like they were clearly outclassed. Interested to hear someone’s take on that match.

Big game next week when Strathmore take on Pacco. Winner will certainly play finals, whereas loser will battle it out with EK for that 4th spot.

Yes, very happy with how they’re going after a sluggish start to the season. Somewhat surprised by the winning margins against Keilor and EK, both away matches. Looks like Abers are definitely the barometer at the moment. I was expecting Keilor to put in a big performance today against Abers, but looks like they were clearly outclassed. Interested to hear someone’s take on that match.

Big game next week when Strathmore take on Pacco. Winner will certainly play finals, whereas loser will battle it out with EK for that 4th spot.

Yeah it’s interesting, Pacco still got Keilor, Abbers and Starthmore.

EK and Strathmore only have 2 more games left against the top 4 sides so who knows what can happen.

Keilor could even be at risk of missing finals if they loose acouple more games to top 5 sides.

Great season thus far. Normally premier is always a 2 horse race.

Yeah it’s interesting, Pacco still got Keilor, Abbers and Starthmore.

EK and Strathmore only have 2 more games left against the top 4 sides so who knows what can happen.

Keilor could even be at risk of missing finals if they loose acouple more games to top 5 sides.

Great season thus far. Normally premier is always a 2 horse race.

Yes, interesting and tight season, both at the top and bottom of the ladder.

Pacco flying a bit under the radar, and following Keilor’s loss today, will be 2nd on the ladder.

Will find out a lot about them over the next 5 weeks when they’ve play away matches against Strathmore, Abers and Keilor. Would need to win at least 1 of those to play finals.

Last edited:
Yes strathmore mids dominated EK’s in clearances. Doesn’t mean vavra beat Stewart. Don’t think vavra won a tap lol

Your a bird brain mate. Your just like the coach making excuses in the rooms after the game. Hitting blokes behind play. He should Just stick to changing magnets. As they say “Know your role, play your role”. Just admit your not good enough. You all play for the pay checks and the rest…. Maybe not enough pay checks flowing around the club. Your president might need to dish out a bit more out of his wallet next year.
Your reserves were just embarrassing too.

About time someone put these cheats in their place.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your a bird brain mate. Your just like the coach making excuses in the rooms after the game. Hitting blokes behind play. He should Just stick to changing magnets. As they say “Know your role, play your role”. Just admit your not good enough. You all play for the pay checks and the rest…. Maybe not enough pay checks flowing around the club. Your president might need to dish out a bit more out of his wallet next year.
Your reserves were just embarrassing too.

About time someone put these cheats in their place.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lolllllllllllll……. Are you ok mate or what, why are you so mad ? What got your knickers in a knot?

Did I not say strathmore too good about 4 times now? It’s our first year up mate was not expecting to win a flag.

Cheats? Lol strathmore is probably 300k over the cap mate it’s 3:30am when your posting put down the beer cans clearly not thinking straight.

Last edited:
Lolllllllllllll……. Are you ok mate or what, why are you so mad ? What got your knickers in a knot?

Did I not say strathmore too good about 4 times now? It’s our first year up mate was not expecting to win a flag.

Cheats? Lol strathmore is probably 300k over the cap mate it’s 3:30am when your posting put down the beer cans clearly not thinking straight.

Sent from my iPhone using
EK played at 44 player points yesterday. Strathmore played at 22. Don’t think there were too many highly paid imported “marquee” players who took the field for Strathmore. EK, on the other hand………..?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back