Scandal Elijah Taylor charged with assault of girlfriend.

Remove this Banner Ad

That instagran evidence is pretty damning, if nor clear cut.

Elijah Taylor should have his contract torn up tomorrow, and de-registered from the AFL.

Absolutely no room in the AFL for dickheads who physically abuse and torment their partners/girlfriends etc.

Cannot believe aome Swans fans are defending him and victim shaming.

Domestic Violence enabling flogs 👎👎👎

Elijah Taylor should have his contract torn up tomorrow, and de-registered from the AFL.

Absolutely no room in the AFL for dickheads who physically abuse and torment their partners/girlfriends etc.

He won’t get sacked.

AFL clubs value their players too much to sack them for ‘personal matters’ like this.

No matter how outraged they say they are.

He won’t get sacked.

AFL clubs value their players too much to sack them for ‘personal matters’ like this.

No matter how outraged they say they are.
This isn't Wayne Carey we're talking about here, it's a first year player, who wasn't a high draft pick, who has already disgraced himself once before. He's not important enough to make excuses for. The Swans will have him out the door faster than you can say "personal matters" if there's any truth to the allegations.

Even if convicted, watch the AFLPA come out and say “you can’t sack him, you can’t fine him, must look after him” blah blah blah

This isn't Wayne Carey we're talking about here, it's a first year player, who wasn't a high draft pick, who has already disgraced himself once before. He's not important enough to make excuses for. The Swans will have him out the door faster than you can say "personal matters" if there's any truth to the allegations.

Get real - they won’t sack him..

Whatever the truth is in this story, at the end of the day these two both have some very serious issues and need some very serious counselling. Hopefully this is the start of a new chapter for the both of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't discrediting her. I was confused and if anything thought she may have been still trapped there. I am 100 percent siding with her
Did say he seems to be lying next to her. Kinda just looks like she has *someone* with her. Highly doubt he is lying there watching her post something like that.

I wasn’t being specific to any club, but since you are, you have a very short memory.

Liam Ryan? - never reached the courts so was handled exactly how any club would handle it.

You’re the one creating the fantasy world where club’s have sacked players for anything related to DV.

There is no way the Swans sack Taylor.

I’ve spent a fair bit of time cleaning this thread up, posts quoting deleted posts are also removed. Please don’t quote/engage just report.
Please stay on topic.

Liam Ryan? - never reached the courts so was handled exactly how any club would handle it.

You’re the one creating the fantasy world where club’s have sacked players for anything related to DV.

There is no way the Swans sack Taylor.
I know exactly how that was handled behind the scenes, you don’t have an ex copper as an ‘integrity officer’ for nothing.

Most desperate attention seeking flogs than I've seen in a long time. Glad you guys are enjoying your circle jerk amongst yourselves. Wowee are you going to feel lonely once you return to the herd and have lost all the communal goodwill you used to have

(You quoted a Hawks supporter)

So the girlfriend that Elijah sneeked into his Perth hotel for a booty call and the inability for her to get out of the place unnoticed...............................

People really shouldnt be picking sides until more information comes out. DV is messed up. Almost equally messed up is false allegations.

Two teenagers broke up and one has lashed out on social media. Wait before judging either of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back