Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

The more we hear from him, the more clear it is that he’s a piece of s**t, basically.

Sure, he found a nice niche in the EV space that made him a shitload of money from government incentives and made him look like a good guy. But ultimately, still a s**t bloke.
He also pushed out thr creator of Tesla and took credit for their ideas

He's pretty good at taking credit for other peoples ideas.

Calls himself self made, talks about how he came to America broke got a degree and mase himself.

The two best parts of that are ignoring the money he got from his dad and the getting a degree part.

Elon was generally popular with the left before his Twitter days.
Apart from the fights with labour and the disagreement with his waste of money on vanity projects when there was more urgent social spending needed and sucking up public grants and...

This desire to paint "the left" as some wishy washy mob without any solid platform of ideas is telling.

It's the political right that is entirely without ideals but for "I got mine".

Apart from the fights with labour and the disagreement with his waste of money on vanity projects when there was more urgent social spending needed and sucking up public grants and...

This desire to paint "the left" as some wishy washy mob without any solid platform of ideas is telling.

It's the political right that is entirely without ideals but for "I got mine".
The left’s platform is “I want yours”, not altogether different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The left’s platform is “I want yours”, not altogether different.
If more and more money wasnt flowing into the hands of the wealthiest people whilst less and less went into the hands of everyone else you might have some kind of point.

Except that it is.

So you dont.

And no doubt you will come up with some feeble argument once again.

As a vaguely right-wing guy, (ie miles Ĺeft of Billy Clinton,) I would have to say this guy has been somehow red-pilled, and the scales have dropped from his eyes.

As a stock analyst hobbyist, he's still the alltime greatest BS'er I will ever see.

Do you think it’s weird that all your heroes were mates with Epstein?

If by "all" you mean "none". Don't be trashy, child abuse is not a political football. Anyone found guilty of it can get the noose as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately I don't we will ever find out who was truly involved and who was not when it comes to Epstein's trafficking racket.

If by "all" you mean "none". Don't be trashy, child abuse is not a political football. Anyone found guilty of it can get the noose as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately I don't we will ever find out who was truly involved and who was not when it comes to Epstein's trafficking racket.
By calling anyone they disagree with a groomer or a paedophile your mate Trump and his lackeys have weaponised that accusation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back