Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

I read a few years ago the first arrival on mars sometime around now.

Can someone alert me when that news is broken ‘humans on mars’

Good to see you finally acknowledge that you're fine with shennanigans as long as it your bloke on the winning side, progress :thumbsu:
I never said I'm fine with it mate... it's just enjoyable to be able to see the theatre for what it is.

"Attaining the status of an inherently impartial intellectual necessitates one's immersion into the realms of authentic freedom."
- FK, 2023
Meditate on that one for a bit, let it marinate.
You guessed that a fashy billionaire with a social media platform might make a political connection with a fashy US presidential candidate?

Sarcastic Nancy Pelosi GIF by MOODMAN
The hard part was establishing specifically which fashy billionaire would connect with which fashy politician. It's like predicting at the start of the season which 2 teams will play in the GF.

On a related note, fancying both AOC and Lauren Boebert doesn't make you centrist m8 :p

Is he a centrist if he dreams of being the meat in a political sandwich - so to speak.
Correction: it would be AOC and KMac.

Both are Christian and would be impressed by my nickname "Bibles" (never mind that it was given to me due to the fact that you can often find me in cheap hotels).

Press Conference GIF by GIPHY News

Oh you predicted Biden’s win?
Indeed, and 2 years prior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't imagine this is a good look when you've leaked this many staff in under a year. i think musk desperately trying to get any attention from right wing grifters will spell his demise.

what a pathetic joke of a person

can't imagine this is a good look when you've leaked this many staff in under a year. i think musk desperately trying to get any attention from right wing grifters will spell his demise.

what a pathetic joke of a person
Before he took over you had transnational companies advertising their wars, now it's mostly the sort of stuff Moira was flogging on Good Morning Australia fifteen years ago.

bittersweet this. love to see murdoch sinking. not so much elon rising.

No way.

Murdoch is - more than anything else - viciously competant. He subverted Labour, Labor and the Democrats under Blair, Hawke/Keating, and Clinton respectively because he was a genius at switching sides at just the right time if approached in just the right way. Once he did something for you, you owed him and you burnt him at your peril.

Musk is deliberately surrounded by people whose entire role is to isolate him from the running of his various enterprises.

If Murdoch loses power from this, that is genuinely spectacular news. Incompetance replacing a dangerously competent opponent is a good outcome, even if it means an increase of influence for someone like Musk.

Last edited:
Before he took over you had transnational companies advertising their wars, now it's mostly the sort of stuff Moira was flogging on Good Morning Australia fifteen years ago.
yeah it's depressing but not shocking, i wouldn't want to advertise on that website anymore

What's the opposite if go woke and go broke?
free speech warrior, except when fascists ask him to censor stuff. the irony of all this s**t is that if he left the site as it was it'd be mostly fine, pandering to insane conservatives will kill the company slowly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back