Games EPL Fantasy 10/11

Remove this Banner Ad

btw - does anyone fully understand how prices move? From what I understand (and please correct me if wrong), but if ownership of a player increases/decreases by 10% then the price goes up/down 0.1m. But it can only do 1 move at a certain time of the day (?). Not sure if it is only once per week or every day. And I think I heard that there is a certain period after a player signs at a new club where their price is embargoed. Can anyone confirm any of this?

I don't fully understand it either but i'll explain as much as I can. For a player to go up .1m he has to move up around 28k owners. To move up twice in the same gameweek he will have to gain another 56k owners after his first price rise.

eg. Drogba - originally 100k owners
Moves up to 135k owners after Monday = .1m price rise (>28k = price rise)
To get another price rise in the same gameweek he would need to reach 191k owners. (135 + 56 = 191).

However, if Drogba does not reach the second rise by the time the next gameweek starts i'm not really sure what happens. He'll either need a further 28k to go up or he might only need to reach 163k (135 + 28) to get another rise.

On transfer embargo's, after a player is transferred he can't go up in price for 10 days after he's added/transferred on the Fantasy Premier League site. From this point to go up .1m he will need to gain 28k further selections from the point the embargo is lifted. There are also embargo's when players have the red and yellow tags next to their name but i'm not sure on the length of these.

Hope that helps. :)

Man my team is really crapping itself. Figueroa, Tuncay and Boselli have already lost me .4 million altogether. And now I am .1 million short of trading Tuncay to Ireland. Not a good start to the season.

So dumb that I put Fabregas captain they win 6-0 he scores 1 because he doesn't start. I mean really.

now Rooney not starting

Got 78 points this round with Diddy captain.:)

Brought in Alex for Rafael this round so that should improve my team.

I'm going to need a huge score this week (60+) for me to not use my wildcard. I was so happy with my team, then the second there was kickoff, I wanted to change almost all my players.

Now with Tottenham, is Robbie Keane and Giovanni going to be getting much game time? I picked them up on the cheap as going by the preseason games they were both playing and doing well.

Yeah I was hoping for that, but it's also possible that Pavlyuchenko will replace defoe. I still think that Keane is much more worthy of a spot than Crouch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wut? Have you seen Keano recently?
Yes, I have. He had a great pre season, and has hardly been given a chance in the team this season so far. Only played about 20 minutes in the EPL so far, and played well when he came on as a sub in the first game agaisnt the young boys.

Yes, I have. He had a great pre season, and has hardly been given a chance in the team this season so far. Only played about 20 minutes in the EPL so far, and played well when he came on as a sub in the first game agaisnt the young boys.

So he had a good pre-season? On that basis, Mark Nicoski is a jet.

Look, he is probably not worthy of his current status as a Bench Warmer (Would probably start at a third of premier league clubs), but if the alternative is someone who has just scored a clinical and hugely significant hat trick for our club, you're kinda up against it. I don't really know why you chose Crouch over Defoe to be honest, Jermaine and Robbie up front just never, ever, works.

Also, in reference to the bolded, its worth noting what round we are in.

So he had a good pre-season? On that basis, Mark Nicoski is a jet.

Look, he is probably not worthy of his current status as a Bench Warmer (Would probably start at a third of premier league clubs), but if the alternative is someone who has just scored a clinical and hugely significant hat trick for our club, you're kinda up against it. I don't really know why you chose Crouch over Defoe to be honest, Jermaine and Robbie up front just never, ever, works.

Also, in reference to the bolded, its worth noting what round we are in.
Well you said recently, and that has been his recent form. I think Keane just deserves a fair go, fair enough Crouch got a hat-trick, but who is to say that Keane wouldn't have got one if they played him instead. It's not like any of Crouch's goals were even good.

I had a look at that, but I found it hard to really get whether or not he is going to miss any premier league games, or just Englands international matches.

If Terry and Lampard are both going to be out for PL matches, I'm gonna need the wildcard.

I had a look at that, but I found it hard to really get whether or not he is going to miss any premier league games, or just Englands international matches.

If Terry and Lampard are both going to be out for PL matches, I'm gonna need the wildcard.

Yeah, couldn't quite figure it out myself. Only says that they may miss ENG games. I traded Lampard out for Malouda anyway, left Terry in til I hear more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back