EPL Matchday 11 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean I tried to help you understand mate but you just didnt seem to get it. It's ok, we can both move on.
The next time I'm frustrated at something I'm going to go abuse someone doing their job by yelling in their face. I have an excuse now thanks to you!

It was some of the worst refereeing in history - both managers agree on that - and Klopp star player who has been injured by dog moves before just got fouled by a dog move and the ref’s waved it away.

Klopp overstepped the mark - but those ref’s deserved it.

It was some of the worst refereeing in history - both managers agree on that - and Klopp star player who has been injured by dog moves before just got fouled by a dog move and the ref’s waved it away.

Klopp overstepped the mark - but those ref’s deserved it.
No they didn't. If you make a mistake in your job do you get abused? If so go see the Fair Work commission.

That type of mentality is why the Merseyside Youth League called off games. It's why there was a big report out about Ref Abuse in England including physical abuse. It's the 8th highest reason for why Umpires leave the AFL. Soccer like always is the worst of the worst and does nothing about it time and time again like Ultras etc. Every other sport can have fans of other teams sitting together - except soccer.

Wasn't aware that I was in Taylor's face abusing him or sending him threats on twitter.
Well duh, you weren't on the ground as a manager.

You also aren't a fan of either team, so you don't have a bigger investment.

You still managed to have a pop at Taylor about his performance through on an online platform.

If you are going to be a white knight for refs and have a go at others for criticizing ref performance, you might want to practise what your preach no matter how small it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well duh, you weren't on the ground as a manager.

You also aren't a fan of either team, so you don't have a bigger investment.

You still managed to have a pop at Taylor about his performance through on an online platform.

If you are going to be a white knight for refs and have a go at others for criticizing ref performance, you might want to practise what your preach no matter how small it is.
You're allowed to criticise performances. No one is saying that. But abusing them for it is another level and if you can't recognise that because it's Klopp then you have bigger issues.

You're allowed to criticise performances. No one is saying that. But abusing them for it is another level and if you can't recognise that because it's Klopp then you have bigger issues.

Klopp overstepped the mark and got sent off.

It was a culmination of s**t decisions throughout the match from Taylor, you yourself acknowledged that his performance was poor.

Pep wasn't above abusing him either

Carried on like a pork chop yelling at Taylor, chasing him and then topped it off by giving a public sarcastic clap at his decision. It wasn't as bad as Klopp, but its not a great look either.

Klopp overstepped the mark and got sent off.

It was a culmination of s**t decisions throughout the match from Taylor, you yourself acknowledged that his performance was poor.

Pep wasn't above abusing him either

Carried on like a pork chop yelling at Taylor, chasing him and then topped it off by giving a public sarcastic clap at his decision. It wasn't as bad as Klopp, but its not a great look either.

Both should be punished for abuse. However that doesn't mean that they're allowed to abuse Taylor for a sub-par performance. Two distinct things there. Standard defence on Klopps behaviour like the RWNJ's and their defence of Trumps bleach comments.

Both should be punished for abuse. However that doesn't mean that they're allowed to abuse Taylor for a sub-par performance. Two distinct things there. Standard defence on Klopps behaviour like the RWNJ's and their defence of Trumps bleach comments.

End of the day Taylor shouldn't be officiating anything until he improves, especially the bigger matches where the stakes are high. Even you can acknowledge that.

Abuse shouldn't be tolerated, but repeat sub-standard performances from particular refs shouldn't be either.

No they didn't. If you make a mistake in your job do you get abused? If so go see the Fair Work commission.

That type of mentality is why the Merseyside Youth League called off games. It's why there was a big report out about Ref Abuse in England including physical abuse. It's the 8th highest reason for why Umpires leave the AFL. Soccer like always is the worst of the worst and does nothing about it time and time again like Ultras etc. Every other sport can have fans of other teams sitting together - except soccer.
Won’t somebody think of the children

Wasn't aware that I was in Taylor's face abusing him or sending him threats on twitter.

Liverpool fans... honestly. The Trumpians of Soccer.
Liverpool fans. Don’t start that crap. It’s like your stuck in the past with this Everton/Liverpool hate you have going on in here. Small club/small dick syndrome is obvious for all to see. 😂

Slighty underestimated the cramp here mate, I hope you're not a doctor/physio:tonguewink:

Reminds me of when I criticised someone (forget who) of faking injury and staying down, and turned out he'd broken his ankle or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back