EPL Matchday 11

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd trust VAR?! Oh wait you're man u so you would

You must be the only person in the world who thinks VAR is only dodgy for United. Then again you do complain about the penalties that are clear as day penalties for United. Just because the penalty number is inflated in our favour, it doesn't mean the majority of them haven't been penalties. To complain about that makes you look like you don't want VAR to award penalties when they should.

prem just showed video of Solskjaer and Moyes both stop when Henderson kicks, don't even turn around until it's clear it's still going. Assistant Ref literally doesn't look.
What a shambles

Love that we don’t have a proper angle but they’re making the consensus based on the Dave Moyes body language.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be the only person in the world who thinks VAR is only dodgy for United. Then again you do complain about the penalties that are clear as day penalties for United. Just because the penalty number is inflated in our favour, it doesn't mean the majority of them haven't been penalties. To complain about that makes you look like you don't want VAR to award penalties when they should.
It's the 50/50 ones.

Jeez listening to Oles interview makes me sure he has no idea how to manage. To him it's basically make some changes and hope things happen and that's how he goes into games. Just wow.

It's the 50/50 ones.

Jeez listening to Oles interview makes me sure he has no idea how to manage. To him it's basically make some changes and hope things happen and that's how he goes into games. Just wow.
Haha yeah, it's like me playing Football Manager. s**t I'm down 1-0 at HT, I'm gonna sub my best players on and see if we can turn this around.

Honestly he still looks just absolutely stoked to be the manager haha

It's the 50/50 ones.

Ole comes indeed come across as very clueless in his interviews.

Haha yeah, it's like me playing Football Manager. sh*t I'm down 1-0 at HT, I'm gonna sub my best players on and see if we can turn this around.

Honestly he still looks just absolutely stoked to be the manager haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back